LearnWorlds has a free trial for 30 days for its Starter, Pro Trainer, and Learning Center plans.
During this period, you can start building and testing your online school and courses.
No credit card information is required to sign up.
- You can sign up to LearnWorlds for free for 30 days with no commitments
- You will not have to provide any credit or debit card information to take advantage of the free trial
Using the free trial is a no-commitment way to see if the platform works for you.
Once the free trial ends, you can choose whether you want to join and select the best plan for you.
How Do I Sign Up for a LearnWorlds 30-Day Free Trial?
Sign up for a LearnWorlds’ free trial in less than five minutes with a few simple steps. All you need is an idea for your store name and your email address.
- Visit this page.
- Click Start Free Trial in the top right corner
- Enter your email address and school name and click Start your free 30-day free trial now.
- Enter your school name into the field, and click Next.
- Set your language, currency, and time zone, and click Next.
- Select your template.
- Select the information that best describes your school.
- Your free trial has begun. Start creating your site and course today!
What’s Included in the Free Trial?
The free trial allows you to sample the majority of the features that LearnWorlds offers. Trying these features enables you to determine which plan is most suitable for you.
- Unable to add a custom domain
- No white-labeling of your content
- No using the bulk actions feature
- You cannot connect a payment gateway or create subscriptions
- No uploading of custom fonts
- You cannot connect the SSO plugin
- You cannot use the API to connect to Zapier
While you can’t make sales during the free trial, you can create free courses to generate leads and members.
Although we don’t recommend it, you could manually enroll students and accept payments externally through bank transfer.
How Do I Cancel My LearnWorlds Free Trial?
You don’t need to cancel your free trial, even if you decide that LearnWorlds isn’t for you.
You can contact LearnWorlds through customer service if you don’t want to continue with your free trial or if you don’t want them to contact you about joining. You can request that your account be closed before the free trial ends.
The free 30-days on LearnWorlds is a no-commitment trial. No credit card details are required when you sign up.
Once the 30-day trial period ends, you will need to select a paid plan if you want to continue using LearnWorlds.
Your account will be deleted if you don’t select a paid plan and any content created will be deleted within a few weeks of your free trial ending.
Is There an Extended LearnWorlds Free Trial?
LearnWorlds doesn’t offer an extended free trial, but it does give a 30-day money-back guarantee on any paid plan. This can be used after a free trial ends.
So, if you have finished your free trial but still aren’t sure if the platform is right for you, you can essentially continue testing for an additional 30 days before committing.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Choose the plan you would like after your free trial.
- Enter your information and pay for the plan.
- Continue to use the plan for up to 30 days.
- If you decide during the first 30 days of the paid plan that LearnWorlds isn’t right for you, contact customer service for a full refund, no questions asked.
How Much Does LearnWorlds Cost after the Free Trial?
LearnWorlds’ plans start at $29 per month for the Starter plan, $99 for the Pro Trainer plan, and $299 for the Learning Center plan. There is a 20% discount available if you choose to pay annually. There is a further plan, High Volume and Corporate; prices for this are only available by contacting LearnWorlds directly.
|Starter||Pro Trainer||Learning Center||High Volume and Corporate|
|Monthly subscription fees||$29||$99||$299||Available on Request|
|Monthly fees on an annual subscription||$24/month||$79/month||$249/month||Available on Request|
If you want to continue using LearnWorlds after the trial ends, you can choose the plan most suitable for you and enter your credit card information. This can be done at any point during your free trial. Your first payment will not be taken until the free trial ends.
LearnWorlds will contact you towards the end of your trial if you have yet to select a plan.
If you’re trying to decide which plan is most suitable for you, check out the features below that each one includes.
All of the plans on LearnWorlds include the following features:
- Unlimited courses
- Video library
- Mobile and tablet ready
- Multilingual UI
- Branding and theme editor
- Ready-made templates
- Font customizations
- Lead generation
- Coupons and upsells
- Built-in social network
- Learner profiles
- Automated newspaper
- Interactive e-book
- Quizzes, assignments, and exams
- Learner analytics
- Conversion tracking
In addition to the Basic features, the Starter plan includes the following:
- One admin
- Custom domain
- Unlimited paid courses
- Site builder (for Home page, Course Catalog page, and After Login page)
- Popup builder (for two popups)
- Basic integrations (Google Analytics, Google Analytics Verification, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, SumoMe, Calendly, ZenDesk, Olark, tawk.to, Freshdesk Chat, Mailchimp, Fomo, Active Campaign, AWeber, ConvertKit)
- 24/5 email support
Pro Trainer Plans Include:
In addition to the Basic and Starter features, the Pro Trainer plan includes:
- No transaction fees
- Five admins or instructors
- Unlimited free and paid courses
- Complete site builder
- Live classes and webinars using Zoom and Webex
- 20 SCORMs / HTML5
- Advanced Zapier and premium integrations
- Unlimited access to the LearnWorlds Academy
- 24/7 priority email support
In addition to the Basic, Starter, and Pro Trainer features, the Learning Center plan also includes the features below:
- 20 custom and advanced user roles
- Multiple Zoom and Webex accounts
- Unlimited SCORMs / HTML5
- Schedule automated reports
- Integrations with API
- Webhooks integrations
- Dedicated customer success manager
- 24/7 premium support
High Volume and Corporate
In addition to the Basic, Starter, Pro Trainer, and Learning Center features, the High Volume and Corporate plan also includes:
- Additional admins
- Branded corporate academy
- Optional SLA
- Flexible invoicing
- Custom reports and services
- Premium support
Can I Downgrade or Upgrade after the Trial Ends?
After the free trial, you can upgrade or downgrade your account to best suit your business with your choice of paid subscription plan.
How Do I Downgrade or Upgrade My LearnWorlds Account?
If you decide your paid plan is no longer suitable, it is easy to upgrade or downgrade.
- Log into your account
- Click My Account
- The select School Plan
This will show the plan you are currently on.
- Choose the plan you want to upgrade or downgrade to
- Click Upgrade or Downgrade
Frequently Asked Questions
Does LearnWorlds Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee on paid plans.
How Long Is the LearnWorlds Free Trial?
Currently, there is a 30-day free trial on LearnWorlds.
Is There a 60-Day LearnWorlds Free Trial?
No, the only free trial offered on LearnWorlds is for 30 days.
Is LearnWorlds Free?
No, all of the plans on LearnWorlds are paid plans. But they do offer a 30-day free trial and a money-back guarantee on the first 30 days of paid memberships.
If you are interested in starting your own online school, you can use LearnWorlds’ free trial to test many of its features and decide if it is the right platform for you. In addition, there is no requirement to provide credit or debit card details and you will not incur any fees after the free trial ends.