You can cancel and downgrade your Kartra paid subscription at any time. In addition, the platform lets you cancel your free trial before it finishes.
For customer subscriptions, users can make cancellations immediate or with a specified delay period.
- You can cancel your free trial and paid plan at any time
- Customer cancellations can be instant or delayed
You Might Also Like:
How to Cancel Your Kartra Subscription
To cancel your subscription using the billing profile.
Via the billing profile:
- Make sure you’re logged into the platform
- Navigate to Profile
- Click on Billing and you’ll see your Kartra plan
- Select Cancel (in red)
- On the pop-up, select Cancel My Account, then check the box and fill out the drop-down with the relevant information
- Select Confirm
In addition to canceling your plan, Kartra also offers you the ability to downgrade your subscription plan.
- Click on your Profile on the top right-hand side of the dashboard
- Select Billing
- You will be shown which plans you can downgrade to. For this example, we can downgrade to the Starter plan. Select the Downgrade button
- Then choose from the two options it shows you
- Confirm your option by checking the box
- Click Confirm
Your plan will now be downgraded.
Kartra’s Cancellation Policy
Kartra’s cancellation policy states that a cancellation must be initiated at least ten days before your next invoice date.
As the platform sells subscriptions monthly, yearly, and bi-yearly, it’s essential to know when your plan is due for renewal to cancel or downgrade without being charged.
How to Cancel a Kartra Free Trial
If you sign up for Kartra’s $1 14-day trial, you can cancel any time. If you sign up for a paid subscription, you have 30 days in which you are covered by a money-back guarantee.
The methods below show how to cancel these options.
How to cancel your $1 14-day free trial:
- After you’ve logged into your account, select your Profile
- Then select Billing
- Next to the plan, you’re subscribed to, there will be a red Cancel button; select this
- Follow the instructions
Your plan will now be canceled.
How to claim your 30-day money-back guarantee:
- Email Kartra at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, site name, login, and email
- Tell them that you’d like the 30-day money-back guarantee
How to Cancel a Recurring Payment Subscription in Kartra
In addition to canceling your subscription plan, Kartra also allows you to cancel your customer’s subscriptions.
For customer rebilling, here’s how to cancel:
- From your homepage, navigate to one of the following pages: Products, Analytics, Transactions, or Leads
- Find the customer’s order and open the Transaction
- Then click Cancel Subscription
Kartra Delayed Cancellation Feature
When you cancel a customer’s subscription, instead of automatically locking them out of their account, you can let them have access until their billing period ends.
Here’s how to do that:
- On your Kartra dashboard, select My Products
- Then click on the Pricing tab
- Go down to Turn Delayed Cancellation ON
Your customers will now have access until the end of the billing period.
Kartra Instant Cancellation Feature
If you have recurring payments set up for a price point, then you’ll have access to the Instant Cancellation feature.
As soon as customers cancel their subscription, they will no longer have access to the product, even if their billing period hasn’t ended.
Here’s how to enable it:
- On your homepage, click My Products
- Then navigate to the Pricing tab
- Here you’ll see the Instant Cancellation section; turn it on
Frequently Asked Questions
To cancel your subscription, you can do it on your account by going to Profile > Billing > Cancel (in red) > then complete the instructions. Another method is by contacting Kartra’s support by clicking Help > Contact Us > then sending a message requesting cancellation.
To cancel a rebill, go to your homepage, then navigate to one of the following pages: Products, Analytics, Transactions, or Leads > Find the Transaction and select it > Then select Cancel Subscription.
Yes, the platform has an Instant Cancellation feature which means that once a customer cancels their subscription early, their access is removed. Alternatively, if you want to cancel their subscription manually, you can identify the Transaction and then select Cancel Subscription.