Kartra offers a 25% discount to annual subscribers and a 30-day free trial that costs $1.
To claim these offers, you can visit this page.
Current Kartra Coupons & Discounts
Kartra currently has two discounts and offers that will reduce your bill:
If you opt for the annual subscription plan, you can receive a 25% savings.
As you have to pay for the plan upfront, the initial costs will be much higher than opting for a monthly subscription.
This offer is available to all subscribers and for all subscription plans that Kartra offers.
|Kartra Discount||Starter Plan||Silver Plan||Gold Plan||Platinum Plan|
30-Days for $1
The platform also offers a 30-day trial that costs $1, which can often be extended to 60 days using our pro tip below.
This plan can be canceled anytime, but you’ll still have access until your trial period ends.
If you choose not to cancel, your paid subscription will start after the trial period has ended.
How to Get a Kartra Discount
Here’s how to simultaneously claim your Kartra 25% off and a 30-day free trial:
- Navigate to Kartra’s website.
- On the top tabs, select Plans & Pricing.
- If you want a 30-day free trial, move your mouse away from the site page and towards the browser’s tab section.
- When it looks like you’re about to leave the site, a pop-up will appear where you can claim your 30-day free trial.
- To do this, click Yes, then follow the sign up and payment instructions.
- Then, select your preferred subscription plan and click Get Started.
- Now complete the Billing, Payment, and Cart sections in the pop-up.
- After you’ve completed the checkout process, you’ll be redirected to the Kartra dashboard, where you can get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kartra currently doesn’t offer any public coupon codes. Many websites claim to offer them; however, they’re not legitimate.
Yes, Kartra offers a 25% discount for customers who subscribe to its annual plan. You can claim this plan directly on its website. In addition, they also offer a 14-day trial that costs $1, permitting you a chance to test out the platform before joining.