Kartra has a survey feature available to all platform subscribers.
It allows you to better understand your prospects and customers, enabling you to personalize their experience.
- Kartra Surveys are a core feature, available for all subscription plans
- They have a variety of features and tools to help you create them
You Might Also Like:
What Are Kartra Surveys?
Kartra surveys allow you to ask customers questions before, during, and after a purchase.
By interviewing your customers, you’ll be able to track the results, improve your products, and create a more personalized experience.
Why Use Kartra Surveys?
There are many reasons why surveys can be a great tool for business owners:
- Customization – If your membership has been designed for a specific target skill level, you can ask customers about their previous experience before joining so that you can provide them with course material at their level.
- Improve your products – After a customer has completed the course or been a member for a while, it’s a good idea to survey them for feedback. They’ll be able to highlight the ways you can improve and tell you what they enjoyed.
- Save money – By using Kartra surveys, you won’t have to pay for a survey software solution, saving you that extra subscription cost.
Kartra Surveys Features
Kartra has many features that allow you to create the perfect survey for your business.
Here’s a summary of its core features:
- Drag and drop builder – You can use the intuitive builder to create surveys without any technical or coding knowledge.
- Unlimited questions – If you’re looking to get as much information as possible, you can ask a lot of questions; the platform doesn’t currently have a question limit.
- Multiple question types – You can ask your customers open and closed questions, get them to rate a statement, and provide them with multi-image options.
- Images and video – The platform allows you to add multimedia to the surveys: just select the image or video you’d like to include.
- Custom formats – You can display the survey as a multi-step process or a single, scrollable page.
- Reporting – The results of the surveys can be downloaded as CSV files, which allows you to analyze them in any spreadsheet software.
- Analytics – On the dashboard, you’ll be able to see an overview of all the main statistics and individual answers.
Kartra Survey Analytics
The platform provides reporting analytics to help you interpret and understand the audience’s responses.
Kartra shows you the following stats:
- How many survey visits you’ve had
- Survey completion rate
- Average time of survey completion
On a more micro level, the platform lets you view an individual’s reporting and analytics.
Here, you’ll be able to review each survey response and get feedback on a lead-by-lead basis.
Moreover, you’ll also be able to personally respond to the customer to resolve any issues they highlighted.
Kartra Plan Requirements for Surveys
The Kartra survey tool is a core feature of the platform, available on all subscription plans.
Moreover, there is no limit to the number of surveys you can create and the number of questions you ask.
How to Create a Kartra Survey
Here’s how to create a survey with Kartra:
- From your dashboard, select Surveys on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the + Survey green icon at the bottom of the screen.
- A pop-up will now appear. Select the survey box on the left of the three options.
- Click Create at the top right-hand corner.
- You’ll need to then name your survey and select the category in the dropdown box.
- Select Create.
- Now, enter the Survey Description, upload your logo, and click Save.
- Now, select Next at the bottom of the screen to advance to the next step.
- This section will enable you to begin building your survey. To do this, select Launch Builder.
- You’ll then be redirected to the Survey Builder, where you’ll need to complete the tutorial.
- Once you’ve completed the tutorial, you’re ready to begin building: start by adding questions and changing the settings.
- Once completed, click Action, then Save and Preview.
- Open the preview and complete the survey to mimic the customer’s experience.
- Save and Exit.
- Your survey will now have been created, and you’ll be redirected back to the previous section. Here, select Save and Next to move on to the next step of creation.
- Check the right email confirmation section that matches your preferences.
- Then, select Save and click Save and Next.
- Now you’ll need to go through the list of automations and toggle the option for each one you’d like to enable.
- When finished, scroll to the bottom and click Save and Next.
Which Software Does Kartra Survey Feature Replace?
As surveys are a core Kartra feature, you will no longer have to use third-party software to better understand customers.
Here’s a list of survey softwares it can replace:
- Thrive Quiz Builder
Kartra Surveys vs. Quizzes
Kartra’s quizzes and surveys are two different features. To help you understand them more we’ll explore the differences below:
- Surveys are feedback focused – Surveys are given to customers to gather feedback and information about them, whereas quizzes are designed to test the student’s knowledge and understanding.
- Quizzes are scored – As quizzes focus on customer understanding, there is a right and wrong answer. Therefore, the answers can be scored and ranked.
- Certification – Students who have met a certain predetermined level of knowledge can be awarded a certificate. This is only possible with quizzes, as surveys have no right or wrong answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
All Kartra plans can create surveys, as they’re a core feature. This includes its entry-level offering, the Starter plan, which costs $99 per month.
Make sure to save and click Save and Next when it is required. From your dashboard, select Surveys, then + Survey. Enter the identifying required information and click CREATE.