LearnWorlds currently has ten languages preloaded. This makes changing your school’s language easy.
If the language you want to use isn’t one of the ten currently available, you can still create a school in that language by manually updating labels.
- Spanish, English, French, and Chinese are four of ten available languages on LearnWorlds
- You customize your label names to create a store in any language
- LearnWorlds support can help you change the language of user notification emails
Which Languages Are Available on LearnWorlds?
LearnWorlds allows you to create a school in a variety of languages.
You can choose from one of the ten preloaded languages available.
The ten languages currently available are the following:
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Chinese (Traditional)
If the language you would like to use isn’t preloaded or you want to customize the translation, you can change your schools’ labels.
How Do I Change the Site Language on LearnWorlds?
You can either select from one of the preloaded languages on LearnWorlds or manually rename the labels for your school.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Settings.
- Select School Settings.
- Choose Site Language from the dropdown.
Option 1: Follow this option if you would like to use one of the ten preloaded languages.
- Click Load Language.
- Select the language you want to use.
- Click OK.
- Click Save on the Site Language page.
- Click on the white box for the label you want to change.
- Delete the existing label name and manually type the label name in the language you want to use.
- Once you’ve finished updating your labels, click Save.
You cannot edit the billing details labels here. To change these settings to your chosen language, follow these steps:
- Click Settings
- Select Financial.
- Choose Billing Details from the dropdown menu.
- Hover over the label name you want to change.
- Click Edit Custom Field.
- Change the name of the Billing Details Field to your chosen language.
- Click Save.
How to Translate LearnWorlds Learner Notification Emails
Users are sent notification emails, for example, when they are awarded a certificate. These emails won’t be automatically translated into your chosen language.
If you want these emails to be automatically sent in your chosen language, you will need to email LearnWorlds. The email address to contact LearnWorlds is email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Spanish is one of the preloaded languages on LearnWorlds. This means you can easily change your school’s default language to Spanish.
Currently, there are ten preloaded languages available on LearnWorlds. However, technically you can change your school to any language you want. You would need to do this manually by updating the label names.
Yes. You can manually edit the label names of your school to any language you would like.