If you want to take payments and create revenue using your Systeme.io account, you will first need to connect with at least one payment gateway. Systeme.io has direct integrations for six different payment providers.
- Systeme.io can connect with six payment getaways, including Stripe and PayPal
- Use payment gateways to take a variety of payments according to your needs
Which Payment Gateways Can Systeme.io Connect With?
Systeme.io lets you directly connect six different payment gateways:
- Mercado Pago
How to Add a Payment Gateway to Systeme.io (Step by Step)
To connect Systeme.io with a payment gateway, you must first set up a validated account with your desired provider. This process differs depending on the gateway provider you have chosen, so refer to their instructions for creating an account.
Step 1: Log into your Systeme.io account and click on your profile icon in the top right-hand corner. Select Settings and then Payment Gateways from the left-hand menu that appears.
A list of all payment gateways appears, each with its own blue Connect button.
Step 2: Click to connect to your desired payment gateway provider. The process differs for each one:
- Stripe: After clicking Connect, choose which Stripe account you want to use. Now follow the prompts and add the necessary business information. Finish by clicking on “Allow access to this account.”
- PayPal: Connect using your PayPal username, password, and API signature (found in your PayPal account settings).
- Mercado Pago: Clicking Connect takes you to the Mercado Pago website, where you can follow the instructions to complete the integration (note that this website is in the Portuguese language).
- Razorpay: Connect by generating an API key and secret key within Razorpay and adding them in the box provided in Systeme.io.
- Flutterwave: Grab the public, secret, and encryption API keys from your Flutterwave account and add in the spaces provided in Systeme.io.
- Mollie: Clicking Connect will prompt you to log into your Mollie account. When done, simply click on the second Connect button that appears.
Systeme.io Payment Gateway Uses
Once you have connected to at least one payment gateway, you can start charging for your courses, products, and anything else you wish to sell using a Systeme.io sales funnel.
The platform lets you take three types of payments:
- One-off charges (a single fee, payable once)
- Recurring charges (a series of charges a set number of times)
- Subscriptions (an ongoing payment taken at regular intervals)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can connect Systeme.io with six different payments gateways: Stripe, PayPal
Mercado Pago, Razorpay, Flutterwave, and Mollie
To add a payment method to Systeme.io, head to the Payment Gateways tab of your account. Here you can click Connect to the desired gateway and follow the instructions to complete the integration.