ClickFunnels is more than just a funnel builder. The site offered an extensive (12-week) training program, “Certified Partners,” in 2016.
Since then, ClickFunnels has evaluated this program and opted for a more cost-effective alternative that it claims is more beneficial to users.
We will explore what the program offers and the cost in this article.
You Might Also Like:
What Is the ClickFunnels Certified Partners Program?
ClickFunnels designed the training program for funnel consultants.
The aim was to create a system that helped ClickFunnels users learn how to build sales funnels for clients and provide them with all the tools and features to do it successfully.
At the end of the program, users will officially become a “certified partner,” with their names listed on the partner page for easy access.
The program’s price tag was $10,000, with the following benefits:
- 12 weeks of Systematic Training and Project Delivery
- Free access to the Etison Plan (now Platinum Plan) for a year
- Comprehensive support from staff
- A Consultant Dashboard
- Provides users with credibility and easy leads
ClickFunnels Certification Program Alternative – OFA Platinum
ClickFunnels has improved upon the original Certified Partners Program and now offers users a better deal with the OFA Platinum Challenge. It is much more affordable for starters, at $997.
The training material has been kept up-to-date, with bonuses added along the way.
The training period has declined from 12 weeks to just 30 days.
The shorter period doesn’t take away from your learning experience as the program is very intensive and requires daily commitment. The package includes the following:
- A demanding 30-day program
- Access to the ClickFunnels Platinum Plan for six months
- An assigned Success Agent
- “30 Days” e-book
- The “Secrets” Trilogy Live Masterclasses (Dotcom, Traffic, and Experts Secrets)
This program gets our seal of approval, as it provides excellent training materials. It also saves money when you opt for the Platinum Plan at only $166 per month, down from the regular $297.
ClickFunnels Certification Program and OFA Platinum Program Compared
Although ClickFunnels no longer offers the Certified Partners Program, we feel obliged to give an in-depth comparison to show you what a great deal the OFA Platinum challenge is.
The Certified Partners Program provided value, but the OFA Platinum challenge is both time-saving and cost-saving.
At a glance, the original Certified Partners Program was a huge investment at $10,000 for the course.
We’re glad ClickFunnels decided to revamp its course and offer a much more affordable price point of $997.
When we look at the features included, we also get a clearer picture of why the OFA Platinum Challenge is better.
The Certified Partners Program included:
- A 12-week program that touched on funnel strategy to affiliate programs and sales copies.
- You had had free access to the Platinum Plan.
- Provided access to the platform’s latest innovations
- A consultant dashboard
- Credibility and leads
The OFA Platinum Challenge gives access to:
- An intensive 30-day course
- Live coaching videos
- Access to the exclusive Facebook group
- Bonus private training
- A free e-book
Training Quality Comparison
The old program incorporated extensive modules that spanned the entire period.
These modules started with funnel strategies to get users acquainted with sales funnels and then dive deeper into the six core funnels’ architecture.
There are even modules that go into the design, sales copy, funnel scripts, and optimization.
- Well-designed curriculum
- Free Platinum Plan access
- A longer time and higher prices
The new OFA Platinum Challenge takes a more personal and interactive approach with live coaching videos by Russell Brunson and a lineup of other implementation coaches.
Instead of splitting up the program into various modules, the new program gives access to everything for 30 days, which is much less pressure, in our opinion.
- More freedom to complete the program
- More interactive videos
- Free e-book
- Shorter time
- More affordable
While the original ClickFunnels Certification Program provided users with significant value, the OFA Platinum Challenge gives users more flexibility.
Not to mention, the price of the new program is much more affordable, and it takes only a month to complete.
Completing either program gives you more credibility in the field and helps with optimization and lead conversion.
Both programs offer bonus materials, such as the “30 Days” e-book and unlimited access to “30 Day” interviews.
The newer program also offers a comprehensive look at Two Comma Club Funnels.
The old Certification Program still provided users with access to the newest inventions on the platform, exclusive support, and an easy-to-use Consultant Dashboard.
ClickFunnels has replaced the ClickFunnels Certified Partners Program with the more efficient and valuable OFA Platinum Challenge.
The OFA Platinum Challenge has condensed the length of the program into a 30-day course for a much more affordable price.
Upon completion, users will instantly enhance their credibility after having access to coaching videos and private training.
The OFA Platinum Challenge further demonstrates its superiority by offering bonus material such as a free “30 Days” e-book and unlimited access to “30 Day” interviews.
Although the original Certification Program is no longer available, the new option is better no matter how you choose to look at it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where to Find an Unbiased ClickFunnels Review?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 60 Days?
- How to Access a $19 Shared Funnel plan?
- Can You Get a $297 Funnel Scripts Plan?
- How to Work With ClickFunnels API?
- Can I Get a Free Trial for Funnel Scripts?
- What is The Current Pricing of Funnel Scripts?
- Can I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook For Free?
- Should I Wait for Black Friday to Get a Special ClickFunnels Deal?
- Is There a Monthly Funnel Scripts Plan?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 30 Days?
- Does ClickFunnels Have Any Special Offers?
- Is There a Possibility to Extend ClickFunnels Trial?
- How to Access the $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- What is “Instant Traffic Hacks”?
- Is There a Promo Code for ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Expert Secrets Book?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Actionetics Cost?
- How Well Does ClickFunnels Work for Online Courses?
- Is Funnel Hackers Black Box a Good Investment?
- How to Attend Funnel Hacking Live This Year?
- Should I Sign-Up for a Funnel Hacks Web Class?
- Can You Build Interactive Quizzes in ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Dotcom Secrets Book?
- How Does ClickFunnels Sign-Up Process Look Like?
- Is ClickFunnels a Scam?
- How to Sell My Funnels on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Are One Funnel Away Challenge Bonuses Valuable?
- Should I Get The Software Secrets Book?
- Is There a Possibility to Get a Funnel Hacker’s T-Shirt For Free?
- How to Attend The One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in ClickFunnels?
- Are ClickFunnels Training Programs Worth Signing-Up To?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Comparison Between Traditional Website and ClickFunnels?
- What are The Benefits of Two Comma Club Membership?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels Affiliate Payouts?
- How Many Payment Gateways Can You Connect in ClickFunnels?
- Is it Possible to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to Shopify?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to WordPress?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- How to Sign Up for a Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar?
- Does ClickFunnels Provide With a Good Customer Support?
- Can You Use PayPal for ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Traffic Secrets Book?
- Is Perfect Webinar Secrets Review Worth Getting?
- How to Attend 10x Webinar?