ClickFunnels 2.0 sees major improvements to existing features and includes new additions that make setting up and maintaining your online business easier than ever before. Features included are CRM and email marketing tools, a website and landing page builder, A/B testing and analytics, plus much more.
- Provides a much improved user experience
- All-in-one toolset that can replace your third-party programs.
- Sales Funnel
- Map and build the road your customers will take to a sale
- Email Marketing
- Ditch the 3rd-party email tools and manage it with ClickFunnels
- Create a website that leaves the right impression
- Build the trust of your audience with simple blog tools
- Online Courses
- Turn your knowledge into recurring revenue
- ClickFunnels Editor
- Unified editing tool for all your pages, sites, and blogs
- eCommerce Store
- Create a smooth checkout experience for all your products
- Reduce the time you spend working with automations
- Maintain and manage your customer information
- A/B Testing
- Discover what works and what doesn’t in real-time
- Landing Pages
- Make a simplified page that focuses on what’s important
- Get the data on opt-ins, views, click-throughs, and more
- Membership Sites
- Create a private members-only area for valuable content
- Customer Center
- A central location that your customers can access purchased contact
- Global Products
- Create products that can be used in all your funnels, once.
- Create funnels that take your customers on the journey from ignorance to sale
With ClickFunnels’ Sales Funnels you can build funnels that attract your ideal customers from anywhere on the internet (including Google, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube) and turn them into paying customers.
Use your sales funnels to take customers through a guided journey that maximizes your profits while reducing your work.
- Use ClickFunnels’ CRM tools to store your customer data, study their behavior, and optimize your marketing processes.
The updated CRM tools mean it’s never been easier to manage your students or leads. You can collect valuable insights into the behavior of your contacts and build a tailored experience for each of them.
You will be able to create stronger relationships by carefully understanding what resonates with each contact, documenting your conversations, and tracking a client’s progress to help keep them focused.
- ClickFunnels has a built-in email marketing functionality which means an end to unnecessary and messy 3rd-party integrations
Create and send new offers, promotions, and email broadcasts with the new and improved email marketing features.
An in-house ClickFunnels SMTP and email education and training means you can ditch your 3rd-party email marketing provider and start creating and sending the perfect email with ClickFunnels in minutes.
- Maximize your returns with A/B testing tools that let you assess your marketing in real-time
Get the best results from your business with ClickFunnels’ A/B split-testing. You can test two or more versions of a variable in real-time to find out what works (and what doesn’t) and get your leads to start spending.
You can use A/B testing on more than just your emails – it can be applied to your landing page, funnels, offers, workflow performance, and more.
- Use proven-to-work website templates to make a website that is always going to perform
The website builder allows you to build and customize a website that helps your business stand out from the crowd.
ClickFunnels also gives you a place to host your website and connect it directly with your funnels and customer center, giving you a single place to maintain your online presence.
- Build effective and focused landing pages that keep your customers on track towards a sale
Create leads and customer-generating landing pages that cut back on distractions and get to what matters most. Boost your sales with ClickFunnels’ customized drag-and-drop landing pages that include opt-ins, one-time offers, upsells, order bumps, and other high-converting tools.
- Create a blog with just a few clicks of your mouse and start building your credibility
ClickFunnels gives you the tools you need to build an informative and engaging blog that will establish your credibility, boost your SEO ranking, and convert traffic into leads with the option to re-purpose your blog content into social media posts.
- Use the power of statistics and make sure your marketing is performing effectively
Use data to discover what’s working and what needs improvement.
You can use ClickFunnels Analytics to check on the performance of your launch and campaigns in real-time, track your clients’ progress and proficiency, and review key metrics like open rate, click-through rate, and page views.
Take full advantage of analytics to project future business performance.
- Turn your knowledge and experience into a source of income with online courses
Building a profitable online course couldn’t be easier with ClickFunnels’ improved course-building templates and drip settings. The Funnel editor functionality can be utilized with all your courses, giving you the ability to manage user enrollment and modify access.
- Simple and effective way to place your most valuable content behind a paywall
Turn your knowledge into recurring revenue by taking advantage of ClickFunnels’ ability to create membership sites with a large variety of content.
You can use membership sites to test out new training ideas and convert your expertise into a high-value commodity that users are interested in and want to access.
- Simplified site, page, and blog editing with the ClickFunnels editor
The ClickFunnels Editor gives you an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop tool kit for building the perfect website, landing page, funnel, or blog.
The universal section update means you can now make a change in one place (like headers, footer, and CTAs) and see it applied everywhere that the section is used. It’s mobile-friendly and supports collaboration in real time!
- Create a unified space where customers can access the content they purchased from you
Create a space for your customers to interact and engage with your courses, products, and updates with the ClickFunnels Customer Center.
Simplify your customers’ experience and remove the need for them to create multiple members’ login areas by giving them a single place where they can access all their digital content.
Add your own custom branding to make sure it stands out as yours and include previews and ads for your new and upcoming products, services, and events.
- Create a lightning-fast store and checkout experience that houses all your products in one space
Having a place where you can sell all your physical and digital products is a great way to maximize your sales potential and creates a convenient shopping experience for customers.
Using a ClickFunnels e-commerce store, customers will be able to browse through everything you have available and see all your latest offers and upsells from within one smooth check-out experience.
- Never need to create a product more than once with Global Products
Use the power of ClickFunnels to create a product once and sell it from any funnel with Global Products.
Creating products like online courses, membership sites, e-books, and more couldn’t be easier. Management has also been improved with the introduction of product tags, collections, and the option to choose where to make your products visible.
- Deliver the right marketing to the right customer with automated workflows that reduce your need to micromanage
Automating and improving your conversions, leads, sales, and follow-ups has been made a great deal easier with ClickFunnels’ Workflows. Use Workflows to deliver personalized, dynamic email content, and drip campaigns that boost audience and customer engagement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Main Features of ClickFunnels 2.0?
The main features of ClickFunnels 2.0 are its Funnel Hub, Blog Builder, eCommerce Store, Email Marketing, and CRM.
What Is the Best ClickFunnels 2.0 Feature?
Our favorite is the Funnel Hub which allows you to track and manage your online presence all in one place.
What Features Are New to ClickFunnels 2.0?
New and improved features include the Funnel Hub, Universal Sections, Blog Builder, Pages Builder, Global Products, and Customer Center.
Can I Sell Physical Products on ClickFunnels 2.0?
Yes. ClickFunnels 2.0 supports both physical and digital product sales.