Modern online business requires catching and retaining consumer attention and converting that interest into a desire to purchase a product or service.
Traditional marketing strategies, however, fall short of achieving profitable outcomes on digital platforms.
Online sales funnels give business owners the means to enable transacting from lead generation to money in the bank.
To this end, ClickFunnels, in conjunction with integrated payment gateways, are the way to go.
Best ClickFunnels Payment Integration Options
Payment gateways are helpful for virtually streamlining and encrypting the processing of online credit or debit card transactions while decreasing the risk of fraudulent activity.
Stripe and PayPal are the most widely used, but other reputable payment gateway options are available.
In selecting the best payment integration service for your business, be sure to consider the following:
- Robust data encryption to secure user details
- Fraud detection and up-to-date cybersecurity components
- Built-in invoicing function
- Easy integration with existing software systems
- User-friendly interface and speedy transaction processing
- Customizable reporting features
- Selection of payment options with automated recurring payment management
- Affordable fee structure
You Might Also Like:
- 2.9% + $0.30/successful card transaction
- +1% international cards
- +1% currency conversion
Fees are payable in any of 135+ native customer currencies to avoid added exchange charges.
Additional concessions apply to multi-product and volume discounts.
Stripe supports a wide variety of payment methods by utilizing Payment Element.
Some current payment options comprise major credit cards such as Mastercard and Visa, in addition to integrated wallet services Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and others.
Stripe is best for inexpensive, fast online-only business transactions.
- Improved customer retention
- No set-up cost/monthly fees
How to Connect Stripe to ClickFunnels
Here are the 12 easy steps to connect to Stripe:
- Log in to your existing ClickFunnels account
- Open a second tab to log in to your Stripe account
- Select the Main Menu on the ClickFunnels page – select Account Settings
- Select Payment Gateways (on the left of your screen)
- Click “+Add New Payment Gateway.”
- Find and select Stripe
- Create a Stripe Account
- Name the newly integrated Stripe account
- You can opt to default to your Stripe account by toggling the switch to the right.
- Create the Stripe Account
- Connect With Stripe
- Select Connect my Stripe Account
Apple Pay and Android Pay (Google Pay)
Free (Apple users)
Apple Pay and Google Pay accept credit cards, debit cards, e-money, or direct carrier billing payments. Apple Pay also accepts Apple Card and gift card payments.
Apple Pay is best for paying on partnered apps and websites.
Google Pay (formerly Android Pay) is the most flexible way to pay, regardless of the recipient’s phone.
- Apple Pay: secure, offline transactions at no extra cost (login to Apple ID required)
- Google Pay: enhanced safety/in-app purchases/mobile banking integration
How to Connect Apple Pay or Google Pay to ClickFunnels
Here are the 13 easy steps to connect to Apple or Google Play:
- Apple Pay is accessible via Safari
- Google Pay connects to Chrome for Android users
- Have an existing Stripe/Apple Pay account
- Log in to Stripe account and accept Ts and Cs
- Add Apple Pay Domains in Gateway Settings via Account Settings
- Update Stripe Account
- Ensure addition of domain done exactly as ClickFunnels account (via Stripe dashboard)
- Click Select Payment Method in Go to Settings option
- Click Eligible – select + Add Apple Pay Domain
- Select Add an Element – Add Apple Pay to Order Form Page on your domain
- Select Android/ApplePay
- Save settings
- Settings apply to both Android- and Apple Pay
- Keap Grow: $70 per month
- Pro: $149 per month
- Infusionsoft: $199 per month
Quoted fees are based on 500 contacts and one user and incur a 2.9% + $0.30/transaction fee.
Payments from major debit- and credit cards are accepted directly via the Keap app. Other acceptable payment options include integration with PayPal, WePay, and Stripe.
Keap is best for fully automated, simplified marketing, e-commerce, and customer relationship management (CRM), available as a single, all-encompassing program.
- Cloud-based CRM security with failover capability
- Easy-to-use mobile access interface
- Functional customer support for growing businesses
How To Connect Keap To ClickFunnels
Here are 17 easy steps to connect to Keap:
- Secure a Keap account and an Authorize.net Payment Gateway
- Access the Keap dashboard
- Select Nav menu – add Default Merchant Account Settings
- Select Settings under the E-commerce option
- Select Order Settings
- Then select Orders
- Click Default Merchant Acct for Manual Orders
- Select the Authorize.net account
- Save settings
- Collect Keap API Key via Keap icon (in the top left corner)
- Click Settings (under Admin on the far right)
- Select Application – enter the API Passphrase
- Save changes
- Connect Keap with ClickFunnels by selecting Account Settings – Payment Gateways
- Add New Payment Gateway – select Infusionsoft V2
- Connect with Infusionsoft
- Click “Allow” when prompted
PayPal calculates processing fees according to domestic payments, territorial rates, and fixed rates according to countries. In short:
- Country/territorial: 3.4% + fixed fee
- QR (above €10.01): 0.9% + fixed fee
- QR (below €10.01): 1.4% + fixed fee
- Senders from Canada/US/Europe 2/Rest of the World: 2%
- Senders from Europe 1/ Northern Europe: 0.5%
- Charity: 1.9% + fixed fee
- Advanced Credit + Debit Card: from 1.9% (Blended Pricing Fee) – 3.5% (American Express)
- New Checkout Solution: 1.9% + fixed fee
- Linked bank account
- Credit cards
- Balance from PayPal Cash/Cash Plus
PayPal is best for shopping without the need to convert currency.
- Secure data encryption
- Free money gift transfers
How to Connect PayPal to ClickFunnels
Here are 16 easy steps to connect to PayPal:
- Opt to integrate API directly
- Secure PayPal Business account + standard order form
- Create PayPal ID + secret key – login to an account
- Click “PayPal Developer Applications”
- Select “My Apps and Credentials”
- Toggle to LIVE account
- Create App – add App Name
- View API credentials – Show
- Test funnel – select Sandbox App
- Access ClickFunnels Account Settings
- Select Payment Gateways – Add New Payment Gateway
- Select PayPal V2
- Copy and paste PayPal Client ID
- Copy and paste PayPal Secret ID
- Create PayPal V2 account
- Repeat as above to integrate Sandbox App – LIVE credentials OFF
- $10 per month
- $0.10 per transaction
- Setup (Electronic check): $50
- $25 per month
- $0.30 per transaction
- 1% discount rate
NMI is a virtual terminal enabling credit card, debit card, PayPal, and Automated Clearing House transaction processing.
NMI accommodates ISVs, ISOs, and payment integration on a virtual platform. NMI is best for integration with a wide variety of popular shopping carts and easy assimilation with QuickBooks.
- High-quality cybersecurity and fraud protection
- Point-to-point user data encryption
- RKI to enable cost-effective, fast payment processing
How to Connect NMI to ClickFunnels
Here are 15 easy steps to connect to NMI:
- Secure a Gateway Funnel Pros account
- Enable NMI Customer Vault from the NMI account
- Sign up to NMI account and agree to charges
- Collect an API key via Options (from the menu bar on the left)
- Select Settings
- Select Security Keys in Security Options
- Enter a key name and User to Assign
- Click Create New Key
- Copy the API Key
- Connect NMI to ClickFunnels by selecting Payment Gateways
- Select Add New Payment Gateway
- Select NMI and log in again
- Enter the NMI password
- Paste the API key
- Create the NMI Account
- Core: $149 per month + 0.9% of revenue
- Professional: Contact sales teams
- Elite: Contact the sales team
Recurly accepts debit- and credit cards and ACH payments in addition to integration with digital wallets and globally supported gateways such as WorldPay, PayPal, ApplePay, Amazon Pay, Venmo, and TSYS. However, Maestro cards are not accepted.
It also includes acceptable local payment methods such as SEPA, UnionPay, Bacs, and BECS.
Recurly is the top choice for creating and automating billing management and gaining insight into customer subscription analytics.
- Unique dunning feature to enable the user to enter valid payment details
- Supportive customer service
How to Connect Recurly to ClickFunnels
Here are 12 easy steps to connect to Recurly:
- Secure your Recurly account and subdomain
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account
- Log in to Recurly (new tab)
- From the Recurly dashboard – select Integrations
- Select API Credentials
- Take note of Public Key and Private API Key
- From the ClickFunnel dashboard – select Account Settings
- Click Payment Gateways
- Select Add New Payment Gateway
- Select Recurly
- Enter and save Recurly info as it pertains to subdomain/Private API Key/Public Key
- Create the Recurly account
Easy Pay Direct
- Setup fee: $99
- $24.95 per month
- 1.59% + $0.17 per swipe
- 2.39% + $0.29 per online transaction
- 1.6% + $0.29 per ACH transaction
Easy Pay Direct allows the use of all major credit cards and debit cards, ACH (e-check), and online payments to transact on its platform.
Easy Pay Direct is best for high-risk companies that need a secure, trusted virtual terminal and payment gateway.
- Automated invoicing and payment collection
- Improved cash flow
- Improved customer relationships
- Better time management
How to Connect Easy Pay Direct to ClickFunnels
Here are 15 easy steps to connect to Pay Direct:
- Secure an Easy Pay Direct account
- From the Easy Pay Direct dashboard – click Options
- Next, click Settings
- Click Security Options, then select Security Keys
- Enter a key description and select User to Assign
- Check the API and Cart
- Create a New Key
- Copy the API Key
- Select Account Settings and scroll to Payment Gateways
- Add New Payment Gateway
- Select Easy Pay Direct
- Log in to Easy Pay Direct account
- Enter the password for Easy Pay Direct
- Paste the API Key
- Create the Easy Pay Direct account
- $49.95 activation fee
- $2.50 pay period processing fee
ClickBank accepts credit cards, direct deposits, wired payments as well as cheques as payment options. Additionally, you may use the international money transfer service Payoneer or payment gateway PayPal.
ClickBank is an affiliate marketing program that is best for promoting various services and products.
- Flexible APIs
- User-friendly application
- Advanced search filters to enable quick research
How to Connect ClickBank to ClickFunnels
Here are 32 easy steps to connect to ClickBank:
- Secure ClickBank account + verified ClickBank profile (valid SSN/EIN)
- Log in + Create a vendor account (ClickBank)
- Select Accounts
- Create Account
- Create – Account Type Vendor (Sell Products)/Combination (Vendor and Affiliate)
- Create account nickname
- Select Sign Up
- Return dashboard – select Users
- Create New User
- Select API-only User
- New user, confirm account + set password (e-mail confirmation link)
- Add a description – Save
- Optionally select User Permissions
- Save – keep the tab open
- New tab – Login to ClickFunnels
- Menu – Account Settings – Payment Gateways
- Add New Payment Gateway
- Select ClickBank – keep tab open
- ClickBank tab – copy value next to APIKey in Users
- Paste value to ClickFunnels Clerk API Key field
- ClickBank tab – Accounts
- ClickFunnels tab – paste nickname in ClickBank Vendor field
- ClickBank tab – click Nickname – Account Settings
- Edit Developer API Key
- Select Create New Developer Key
- Add description + save
- Copy Developer API Key value
- ClickBank tab – Vendor Settings – My Site
- Advanced Tools – Edit
- Enter secret key + Save Changes
- ClickFunnels tab – paste key (Secret Token)
- Create ClickBank Account
- 4.9% + $0.10/transaction
- Volume discounted rates based on total sales revenue over 30 days
- $1,000+ @ 4.5%
- $2,500+ @ 3.9%
- $10,000+ @ 3.5%
- $25,000+ @ 2.9%
- $50,000+ @ 2.5%
- $10,000+ @ 2.0%
Warrior Plus accepts PayPal- and Stripe integrated payments as well as bank transfers through TransferWise. Where limitations exist, PayPal Plus is usable.
Vendors and affiliates receive commissions to a WarriorPlus Wallet.
Warrior Plus is best for affiliate marketers wishing to expand the scope of their products for trade.
- One-click search interface and result classification
- Improved insight into data analysis
How to Connect Warrior Plus to ClickFunnels
Here are 16 easy steps to connect to Warrior Plus:
- Secure your Warrior Plus account
- In Warrior Plus – select Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click on API Key
- Create Warrior+Plus API Key
- Copy the API Key
- Refer to the drop-down menu – select Account Settings
- Select the Security Key option
- Click on Warrior+Plus Security Key
- Copy the Security Key
- Refer to the ClickFunnels dashboard
- Select Account Settings, then Payment Gateways
- Add a New Payment Gateway
- Select Warrior Plus
- Paste the Warrior Plus API Key
- Paste the Warrior Plus Security Key
- Create the Warrior Plus account
- 5% of gross selling price/ product (charged to affiliates)
Users of JVZoo receive payment by integrating PayPal or MassPay payment gateways. Other integration options include BlueSnap, Authorize.net, Zift, and Stripe.
JVZoo is best for affiliate marketers dealing in high-end digital products, computer software, digital services, and online courses.
- Affiliates receive commission instantly (qualification after 50 sales)
- Additional bonuses on performance
- Performance analytics tools inclusive
How to Connect JVZoo to ClickFunnels
Here are 12 easy steps to connect to JVZoo:
- Secure a JVZoo account
- In JVZoo – Menu – select My Account
- Find the JVZIPN Secret Key field
- Link to Edit Secret Key
- Generate a Secret Key
- Copy the Secret Key
- To integrate: ClickFunnels – Menu – Account Settings
- Click on Payment Gateways
- Add New Payment Gateway
- Select JVZoo
- Paste the JVZoo Secret Key
- Create JVZoo Account
Do I Need More Than One Payment Gateway on ClickFunnels?
For those starting with payment gateway integration, a single application is sufficient. Therefore, the ClickFunnels Basic Plan allows for only one integrated gateway in this regard.
However, if you prefer, you can obtain third-party integration for a charge. For example, the ClickFunnels Platinum plan provides three gateways at the cost of $297/month.
Keep in mind that, regardless of the number of payment gateways you want, you will still have access to only one of each third-party cart integration.
Additionally, some payment gateways stand alone and do not allow for further third-party integration.
Using ClickFunnels payment gateways provides a simple, user-friendly solution to finalizing transactions while keeping your customers satisfied.
You can securely incorporate a payment gateway by simply generating an API key generated on the gateway or third-party integration.
ClickFunnels favorites Stripe, PayPal V2, Recurly, NMI, Keap, and Easy Pay Direct are API payment integrations.
Meanwhile, PayPal V1, ClickBank, Warrior Plus, and JVZoo give third-party product access.
Regardless of what you decide, choosing the best payment gateway integration with ClickFunnels for your e-commerce enterprise can make all the difference to a positive bottom line.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Can I Read the Most Recent ClickFunnels Review?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 60 Days?
- How to Access a $19 Shared Funnel plan?
- Can You Get a $297 Funnel Scripts Plan?
- Can I Get a Free Trial for Funnel Scripts?
- What is The Current Pricing of Funnel Scripts?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Should I Wait for Black Friday to Get a Special ClickFunnels Deal?
- Is There a Monthly Funnel Scripts Plan?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 30 Days?
- Does ClickFunnels Have Any Special Offers?
- Is There a Possibility to Extend ClickFunnels Trial?
- How to Access the $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Is There a Promo Code for ClickFunnels?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Actionetics Cost?
- How Well Does ClickFunnels Work for Online Courses?
- Can You Build Interactive Quizzes in ClickFunnels?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in ClickFunnels?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Comparison Between Traditional Website and ClickFunnels?
- What are The Benefits of Two Comma Club Membership?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels Affiliate Payouts?
- Is it Possible to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to Shopify?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to WordPress?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Certificate?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- Does ClickFunnels Provide With a Good Customer Support?
- How Does ClickFunnels Sign-Up Process Look Like?
- Is ClickFunnels a Scam?
- How to Sell My Funnels on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Does ClickFunnels Have an Autoresponder?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?