The ClickFunnels Inner Circle is only available to those that have achieved success by using the ClickFunnels platform.
Members of the Inner Circle get access to a range of perks and benefits, including access to Russell Brunson himself.
- Joining the ClickFunnels Inner Circle requires at least $1 million in earned revenue
- There are three different levels you can join, each requiring a significant investment
- ClickFunnels Inner Circle applications are not always open
What Is the ClickFunnels Inner Circle?
The ClickFunnels Inner Circle is an exclusive paid club only available to high earners. It provides access to Russell Brunson – the ClickFunnels founder – and aims to help you double traffic, conversions, and sales over a 12-month period.
What Are the ClickFunnels Inner Circle Eligibility Criteria?
The ClickFunnels Inner Circle is only available to 120 people in total. Each person must have earned at least $1 million in revenue and also be a winner of the Two Comma Club – a recognition program (also developed by Russell Brunson) for ClickFunnels subscribers that break the $1 million revenue threshold by using the platform.
Additionally, applicants need to have been in the Two Comma Club for 12 months and must be able to reach at least a million dollars of revenue year on year. Each applicant is required to be “awesome,” but we’re not entirely sure how that is determined.
There are three levels to the ClickFunnels Inner Circle and additional criteria must be met to qualify for each one:
- Inner Circle for Life: Criteria as noted above (100 spaces available).
- Inner Circle Category Kings: $10 million+ in revenue, be a “Two Comma Club X” winner, and a member of Inner Circle for at least 12 months (14 spaces available).
- Inner Circle Atlas: $25 million+ in revenue, be a “Two Comma Club C” winner, and a member of Inner Circle for at least 12 months (six spaces available).
What Does the ClickFunnels Inner Circle Cost?
Each level of the Inner Circle requires a hefty investment from each member. This amount depends on which level you apply for:
- Inner Circle for Life: $50,000 per year
- Inner Circle Category Kings: $150,000 per year
- Inner Circle Atlas: $250,000 per year
What Does the ClickFunnels Inner Circle Include?
The Inner Circle provides a range of benefits that differ depending on the level you attain:
Inner Circle for Life
- Two group mastermind meetings per year
- Two private events per year
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- “Unlock the Secrets” family event
- “Mastermind in Paradise” – a cruise or resort trip
- Monthly calls and Voxer access with coach Mandy
- Understand.me personality coaching
- Private Slack channel
Inner Circle Category Kings
- Everything in the previous level plus…
- Two intimate mastermind meetings per year
- Unlimited Voxer access to Russell
Inner Circle Atlas
- Everything in the previous two levels plus…
- One week Atlas private office and plane tour
- “Decade in a Day” call with Russell Brunson
How to Apply for the ClickFunnels Inner Circle (Step by Step)
Step 1: To apply for the ClickFunnels Inner Circle, head to https://innercircleforlife.com/ and click on “Apply Now.”
Step 2: You will then be taken to a Google form containing a series of questions that you must complete and submit for your application to be considered.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ClickFunnels Inner Circle is only available to ClickFunnels subscribers that have used the platform to earn $1 million or more in revenue and who are members of the Two Comma Club.
Applications for the ClickFunnels Inner Circle are not always open. If you find the application process closed, check back at a later date to see if it has reopened or contact ClickFunnels to inquire about when you can apply.
The ClickFunnels Inner Circle is not free to join. It requires an investment of at least $50,000 per year.