ClickFunnels does have a shopping cart, but it’s very different from the typical online shopping cart we’re all used to.
ClickFunnels mimics the conventional shopping cart with order forms on checkout pages instead of a regular online shopping cart.
In essence, the ClickFunnels platform grabs the attention of potential customers and funnels them to the point-of-sale.
It focuses on conversion rates, selling your products, and converting visitors to paying customers.
ClickFunnels Checkout Page vs. Conventional E-Commerce Shopping Cart
E-commerce websites feature products and services that they sell. When you decide to buy, you click on the item you want and add it to your digital shopping cart.
You check back on what you’ve ordered by clicking a shopping cart icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen. But this doesn’t mean you will actually buy!
Regular e-commerce “shopping carts” use the icon of the carts you find in a real-world supermarket.
You can change your mind, buy something else, or go to another site that might offer a cheaper product. Just as in real life, you can simply walk away and abandon your goods at any time before you pay.
With ClickFunnels shopping carts, virtual salespeople take over and guide your interested customers through a funnel process.
Benefits of the ClickFunnels Shopping Cart alternative include:
How to Set Up a ClickFunnels Shopping Cart
To set up a ClickFunnels shopping cart, you need a payment gateway to process your customers’ payments.
Before you set up your shopping cart, you need to integrate this with your ClickFunnels account.
The most popular payment gateways ClickFunnels accepts are:
- Stripe, which is the most popular
- Easy Pay Direct
Log into your ClickFunnels account and click Account Settings on your Profile drop-down menu to set up a payment gateway. Then click Payment Gateways in the menu on the left.
Your plan determines how many payment gateways you can add. There will be a list of options. Click on yours to start the integration process.
Setting Up a ClickFunnels Shopping Cart
Now you can build your ClickFunnels shopping cart. To start, you need to create a sales funnel in your account. Then you set up an order form following this simple step-by-step process.
- Pinpoint a sales funnel for your order form and click on its name.
- Click “+ Add New Step.”
- A form will pop up asking you to add the “Name of Funnel Step,” which is the name of your page.
- Click the button, “Create Funnel Step.”
- Choose “Sales” from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click “Order Form” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “+ Select Template” to choose the template you want to use.
- Elements required on all order forms are:
- Product selector
- Credit card
- E-mail address
- Button set to submit the order
- To create a one-time product, go to your sales funnel that has an order form set up and click “Order Form.”
- Click on the “Products” tab at the top right of the page.
- Click “+ Add Product.”
- Set up the payment option under “Integration.” Select “one-time” and add a payment gateway.
- Click “Save and Next” and assign a:
- Product name
- Product price
Third-Party Shopping Cart Solutions for ClickFunnels
Shopping cart integrations add immense value to the services you can offer customers. Third-party integrations will also enable you to maximize the potential of ClickFunnel funnels and checkout pages.
The type of business you operate and the products or services you offer will determine which third-party integrations will boost your ClickFunnels shopping cart potential.
Shopify or ThriveCart (both enabled via Zapier integration) and The Funnel Box are just three of many worth exploring.
Shopify will enable you to process orders and ensure your ClickFunnels shopping cart is secure. It integrates with more than 100 payment gateways and works with any language or currency.
Ultimately, Shopify will enable you to list products, collect payments, and ship goods. It will simplify the checkout process, making it more convenient and secure for customers to shop.
You need a paid Zapier account to integrate your Shopify app with ClickFunnels.
The main Shopify plan costs $79/month plus transaction fees. But there are four other options, ranging from $9-$2,000 plus fees.
Zapier has four paid options, from a Starter plan for $19.99/month to a $599 Company plan.
ThriveCart is a cart integration and checkout page builder. Its design boosts conversions and creates more revenue with profit boosters, and automation gives it the edge.
The app offers unlimited checkout pages and excellent customer support. It gives shoppers a simplified checkout process.
Beneficial features include automated follow-up when potential purchasers abandon their shopping cart or don’t pay subscriptions or payments that are due.
Like Shopify, you need a paid Zapier account to integrate ThriveCart with ClickFunnels.
ThriveCart normally costs $95/month, but right now, you can get a lifetime subscription for the one-time price of $495.
The Funnel Toolbox
The Funnel Toolbox is a real shopping cart that operates with ClickFunnels. There are loads of features, including adding a “terms and conditions” checkbox on checkout pages.
It also enables you to add variables like multiple items at different quantities, charging flat-rate shipping, and incorporating empty cart notifications.
The Funnel Toolbox offers three payment plans with varying domain options.
You can get the basic “cart,” which works for one domain, for $14/month, the “pro” (three domains) for $37/month, or “pro+” (11 domains) for $97/month.
The “pro” and “pro+” plans have additional features, including increased security.
ClickFunnels is a powerful e-commerce platform that has its own unique shopping cart. Instead of the shopping cart that usually features in online shops, the ClickFunnels shopping cart has order forms on checkout pages. These fulfill the same function as regular online shopping carts and result in higher conversion rates and fewer abandoned purchases.
Setting up ClickFunnels shopping carts is an easy process. You can use a wide range of payment gateways and get paid via credit cards in whichever currency you choose.
Once you’ve set up your ClickFunnels shopping cart, there are many third-party integrations you can add for improved functionality and increased ROI.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- What is Funnel Scripts and How Much Does it Cost?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- How to Build a Good Landing Page on ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Landing Pages?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- How to Use Custom Domains on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?