- You can import funnels, leads, and contacts
- GoHighLevel offers free migration and onboarding when you sign up via its demo
How to Import and Migrate from ClickFunnels to GoHighLevel
GoHighLevel has a unique feature that lets you enter the URL of a funnel step, and it will automatically duplicate all of the elements and add them to your new funnel.
Here’s how to do it:
- Within your GoHighLevel account, navigate to the sub-account where you’d like to set up the funnel.
- Then, select Sites from the left-hand side panel.
- Now click on the Funnels tab at the top of the screen and select + New Funnel.
- Enter your funnel name and click Create Funnel.
- On the next page, select + Add New Step.
- You’ll now need to name your page, enter the path, and add the ClickFunnels URL you’d like to import.
- When complete, click Create Funnel Step.
- For each additional ClickFunnels funnel step, you will need to repeat the process of adding new steps until complete.
Leads and Contacts
As contacts and leads are imported and exported in the same way, we will treat them interchangeably for this example.
The first thing you’ll need to do is export your contacts from ClickFunnels.
- Inside your ClickFunnels account, navigate to the Contacts section.
- Select the date range from the dashboard, and then click on the Download button.
Now that you’ve downloaded your contacts, you can upload them into GoHighLevel.
Follow these steps to import them:
- From your GoHighLevel account, select the sub-account where you’d like to import them.
- Select Contacts from the left-hand sidebar.
- Now click on the upload icon.
- In the window, upload the CSV file, complete the mapping and details section, and then select Save.
- Your contacts will now have been imported.
Surveys and Forms
GoHighLevel does not currently let you import surveys and forms into the platform.
If you have a survey or form set up within your ClickFunnels account or funnel, you must manually recreate it within the platform before linking it.
Conversations are a GoHighLevel feature that allows you to re-read your conversations with contacts.
Although GoHighLevel lets you export your own conversations on the platform, you won’t be able to import SMS conversations from ClickFunnels.
GoHighLevel Free Onboarding and Migration Support
Typically, the GoHighLevel platform will charge you a migration and onboarding fee if you want them to help.
However, if you already have a ClickFunnels account and are ready to migrate it, there is a way to get it for free.
How to get GoHighLevel onboarding for free:
- Go to gohighlevel.com/demo.
- Click the green Click to Enter the Demo button.
- Fill out the demo form information, and then click Go to the Demo.
- You’ll now be redirected to the demo, where you’ll be able to claim the free migration and onboarding support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, GoHighLevel offers free migration support if you sign up for its demo. To claim this offer go to https://www.gohighlevel.com/demo and follow the sign-up instructions.
Yes, you can hire a freelancer to help you migrate. You can find them on sites such as Upwork, Fiverr, and inside Facebook Groups. Typically they’ll charge between $5-$50 per hour depending on the complexity of the requirements.