If you’re in need of some ClickFunnels 2.0 training, you’ll be pleased to hear there is plenty available in the ClickFunnels 2.0 Knowledge Hub and on YouTube.
Anyone can access the training material for free – even those who do not currently have a ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription.
How Can I Access ClickFunnels 2.0 Training?
When seeking out ClickFunnels 2.0 training, the best place to start is with the platform’s Knowledge Hub. You can access it by heading to this page.
Here you will find plenty of help articles and training programs that are free to enroll in or use.
You can also access ClickFunnels 2.0 training via the platform’s YouTube channel and try your hand at the ClickFunnels 2.0 “Your First Funnel” challenge.
Available ClickFunnels 2.0 Trainin
The ClickFunnels 2.0 Academy is the perfect place to start if you’re brand new to the platform. Signing up for the academy is free, and you don’t even need a ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription to enroll in the course.
Once you have signed up, you get access to a series of training lessons that teach you how to use the features of the platform:
- Introduction: Five lessons introducing you to the ClickFunnels 2.0 platform.
- Sites and Funnels: Three lessons teaching you how to use the funnel and web page-building tools.
- Products: Four lessons detailing how to create products for sale.
- Orders: Four lessons on how to set up checkout pages and manage customer purchases.
- Contacts: Three lessons on building and organizing your contact lists.
- Analytics: Five lessons on viewing and interpreting your platform data.
- Marketing: Five lessons on how to create workflows, use email templates, and more.
- Settings: Four lessons on how to configure your preferences and settings within the platform.
- Payments AI: One lesson teaching you how to use the ClickFunnels 2.0 payment processor.
- ClickGuides: Resources that teach you step-by-step how to build a funnel.
On-Demand ClickFunnels 2.0 Training Webinars
o access the training webinars, head to the Knowledge Hub and click on “Live Training Programs.”
On the next page, you are presented with five different on-demand training modules with “Reserve my spot” buttons to click for each one.
This is a bit misleading because the training is not live, and you do not have to reserve a spot. When you click on a reservation button, you are taken to a page where you can view a pre-recorded training video.
The video titles that you can currently view are:
- “Understanding ClickFunnels 2.0”
- “Understanding Sites, Themes, and Styles”
- “Understanding the Funnel Editor”
- “Understanding the Page Editor”
- “Build a Funnel in ClickFunnels 2.0”
ClickFunnels 2.0 Knowledge Hub
If you need training on a specific area of the platform or need help troubleshooting an issue, you can head to the Knowledge Hub, where you will find help articles for most subjects.
If you can’t spot the one you need, use the handy search bar at the top of the screen to find relevant training articles.
The articles are quite detailed and often feature a video or step-by-step images to walk you through the process.
Your First Funnel Challenge
The Your First Funnel challenge can be accessed by heading to this page.
The landing page looks like it hasn’t been updated in a while; however, the training material is still available and runs from Monday through Friday. All you need to access the challenge is your name and email address. It’s 100% free to participate.
The challenge consists of five days and aims to help you create your very first funnel using the ClickFunnels 2.0 platform. Here’s what each day entails:
- Day 1 – Funnel Hacking: View existing successful funnels and identify which type is best for your needs.
- Day 2 – Your First Funnel: The first funnel that every business should use and how to set it up.
- Day 3 – Hook, Story, Offer: How ClickFunnels used storytelling to become successful and how to create your own story.
- Day 4 – Irresistible Ads: How to create high-converting low-cost ads to drive traffic.
- Day 5 – Do It Now: Remove limiting beliefs and cross the finish line.
The ClickFunnels YouTube Channels
It’s important to understand that ClickFunnels 2.0 actually has two YouTube channels available.
The first is the ClickFunnels 2.0 help channel. This can be found by entering “ClickFunnels help” into the YouTube search bar. The channel itself is called “ClickFunnels – Help Center Videos and Tutorials.”
Here you will find many video guides and tutorials on specific features and tools on the ClickFunnels 2.0 platform, along with complete playlists for wider subjects.
The second channel is called “ClickFunnels – Official” and has more regular video uploads than the previous channel. Here you will find a lot of material from ClickFunnels 2.0 experts, including pre-recorded guest-speaker webinars, sales tips, and more.
Both channels are packed with useful information, but if you’re looking for straightforward training, the ClickFunnels Help Center channel is best.
You Might Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions
ClickFunnels 2.0 has plenty of training material available. Head to its Knowledge Hub, where you will find the Knowledge Hub, Academy, and on-demand training programs. The ClickFunnels YouTube channel is also packed with training material.
All ClickFunnels 2.0 training material is free to use whether you are a subscriber or not. Most training can be accessed immediately; other training, like the “Your First Funnel” challenge, requires you to provide your name and email.