Cost management is vital for any business. That’s why Kajabi offers various pricing plans to suit your requirements. But what Kajabi pricing plan should you choose?
Our analysis below will help you learn the benefits of each and choose which pricing plan matches your business size.
What’s more, you can determine whether Kajabi offers a free trial and what all the starting prices are.
Keep reading to find out more.
Kajabi Pricing Overview
Kajabi offers users three pricing tiers, and for each one, you can add the Access subscription.
Take a look at these Kajabi pricing plans below:
- Kajabi Basic Plan is $149 per month or $119 per month if paid annually. This plan allows up to three products, three pipelines, and 1000 active members.
- Kajabi Growth Plan is $199 per month or $159 per month if paid annually. This plan allows up to 15 products, 15 pipelines, and 10,000 active members.
- Kajabi Pro Plan is $399 per month or $319 per month if paid annually. This plan allows up to 100 products, 100 pipelines, and 20,000 active members.
Kajabi Access is an additional subscription that costs $99 per month, doubling all bandwidth limits for your chosen plan.
You gain access to six one-on-one sessions and the ability to custom code and have early access to new releases.
Kajabi Pricing Plans – In-Depth Overview
Do you want more information on the Kajabi plans? In this section, we’ll give you an in-depth overview of what each plan will offer you. Here you’ll find out how much bandwidth each plan offers, as well as the number of pipelines, contacts, and active members you’ll get with each tier.
It’s essential to look at these Kajabi pricing plans so you can choose the best one for the size of your business and a plan that you can afford.
|Basic Plan||Growth Plan||Pro Plan|
|Price||$149 per month||$199 per month||$399 per month|
|Assessments (Quizzes & Surveys)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ready to Use Templates||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Pricing: $149 per month, $119 per month on annual plan
- Bandwidths: With this pricing plan, you get three products, three pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 10,000 contacts, and 1000 active users.
- Best for: This Kajabi plan is suitable for small businesses or start-up companies on a budget. You get what you need if you have a small business you want to promote.
The benefit of this pricing plan is that it has no transaction fees, and it provides ready-to-use templates and chat support.
This plan is not suitable for larger companies because it only offers one admin user and only 1000 active members. If you need a greater number of active users, you must pick either the Growth or Pro plan.
- Pricing: $199 per month, $159 per month on annual plan
- Bandwidths: This Kajabi plan offers up to 15 products, 15 pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 25,000 contacts, and 10,000 active users.
- Best for: If you have a medium-sized business, this pricing tier will be ideal. You’re able to gain the number of active users that you can handle.
You’ll appreciate that with the Growth plan, you get 24/7 chat support as well as advanced automations and the ability to remove Kajabi branding.
On the other hand, you won’t have access to a code editor, and you’ll only be able to create one website.
If you want to have access to a code editor and create more websites, you’ll want to opt for the Pro plan.
- Pricing: $399 per month, $319 per month on annual plan
- Bandwidths: With this Kajabi plan, you get 100 products, 100 pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited email marketing, 100,000 contacts, and 20,000 active users
- Best for: This Kajabi pricing tier is ideal for large businesses that need more admins. With this plan, you get up to 25 admin users to assist you with your site.
The advantage of the Pro plan is that you’re able to create up to three websites.
What’s more, you’ll have access to a code editor to customize your online platform. You can also remove Kajabi branding from your site.
This pricing plan is not ideal for smaller businesses because it can be expensive for those just starting.
It’s best to go for a Basic plan first if you’re a smaller organization and work your way up to the Pro plan.
- Pricing: $99 per month
- Bandwidths: Adds a custom code editor to your plan and early access to new releases
- Best for: Any sized business can benefit from adding the Access plan to their existing tier, especially if you want to use a code editor.
The only drawback is that you have to pay an additional $99 a month for the Access plan, which may be steep for a new business owner.
However, it may boost your sales because you can customize your website using the custom code editor with Access.
Kajabi’s custom code editor was previously only offered to Pro users. Now, Basic and Growth subscribers can also use it when adding Access to the tier. Access also gives you early access to new features that Kajabi releases regularly.
Which Kajabi Pricing Plan Should I Choose?
Kajabi knows that not all businesses are the same. Some organizations need to grow first before spending more money on what’s required to boost their business. That’s why each Kajabi tier has a different pricing structure to accommodate businesses of various sizes.
Small businesses may not have the capital to spend on more digital products. They will likely need only one admin user to assist with their online presence. On the other hand, medium-sized businesses will need more admin users and more active users to grow.
Larger businesses will need extensive online support; that’s why the Pro plan offers 24/7 chat assistance. Take a look at the table below to compare the differences between the three plans so you can make a better decision on which one to choose.
Basic$119 Monthly If Paid Annually
Limited Hour Support
Growth$159 Monthly If Paid Annually
Pro$319 Monthly If Paid Annually
Free Kajabi Resources for Those Who Want To Get Started
Would you like to learn more about Kajabi before signing up for one of its plans?
There are plenty of ways to get to know the platform first before deciding on a tier. Take a look below at the different ways you can try Kajabi or free!
- Kajabi Free Trial – Sign up for a 14-day free trial with Kajabi to see whether the plans are worth the price.
- 5-Minute Demo – This short but informative Kajabi demo will explain the basics of how to start your online business with Kajabi.
- Free Courses at Kajabi University – Not sure how to create your site? There are courses at the Kajabi University that show you how to build it. The benefit is that signing up is 100% free!
- Kajabi Webinar Trainings – If you want to master the Kajabi platform, you’ll need some guidance. The Kajabi webinar training will help you build your site faster.
Kajabi Pricing FAQ
Is Kajabi Free?
There is a 14-day free trial on the Kajabi site that allows you to test the site first. After your trial, you’ll have to choose between three pricing plans, namely Basic, Growth, and Pro. These pricing plans cater to small, medium, and large businesses.
Do I Have To Pay To Sign Up for Kajabi?
To sign up, you’ll need to choose one of the three pricing plans. Or you can opt for the free 14-day trial to get started. After you’ve chosen your plan and you’ve paid for it, you’ll be able to log into Kajabi at no extra cost to you.
How Much Does Third-Party Payment Processing Cost in Kajabi?
Kajabi does not charge a transaction fee, however, standard Stripe / PayPal payment processing fees will apply. For example, Stripe charges 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction.
There is a third-party payment processor called Linktopay that offers a 28-day free trial. After that, it will cost you $50 for a monthly subscription or $500 for a yearly plan.
With Linktopay, you don’t have to use additional payment tools that cost you more money. Linktopay offers a fixed fee with no added costs.
Can I Upgrade or Downgrade My Plan Later On?
Yes, you can! You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time you need to. The benefit is that you can upgrade when your business starts to grow or downgrade if you feel you’ve got too many features you don’t need.
Does Kajabi Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Absolutely! Kajabi offers a 30-day money-back guarantee should you feel you no longer need to use the site. You can also create your refund policy by using Kajabi’s drip feature. This feature lets you hold back on bonus material or content until the refund policy passes.
Will I Be Able to Cancel My Account?
Yes, you can cancel your account at any time. But bear in mind that it will cancel all future access and payments only at the end of your billing cycle. When you cancel your account, your members and contacts won’t be able to access your site.
Are There Any Transaction Fees?
There is a standard Stripe processing fee of 2.9% and 30 cents per transaction.
What Is the Difference Between a Member and a Contact?
Members are those who have purchased an offer via your Kajabi site. We can also consider your site’s members subscribers because they’ve paid for your products.
“Contacts” is a collective term to describe members, subscribers, and those who haven’t completed a transaction. You’ll still be able to view these contacts, and you may still be able to send them marketing material.
What Is Considered an Active Member In Kajabi?
An active member is a contact who has logged into your site consistently in the past 30 days. They consistently interact with your site and may buy other courses you’re offering.
Do I Need a Credit Card to Start a Trial?
Before the new changes, members would have to add their credit card details to start the Kajabi trial. But now, the site has PayPal integrated into the system, so you don’t need a credit card to sign up.
Are There Any Visitor and Bandwidth Limits?
Each Kajabi payment plan allows a certain amount of active users, however, there are no visitor or bandwidth limits. For the Basic plan, you’ll be able to accommodate 10,000 contacts and 1000 active users. The Growth plan allows 25,000 contacts and 10,000 active users, and the Pro plan allows 20,000 active users and 100,000 contacts.
As your site grows, you’ll need to upgrade your plan so you can get more active users on the site. Other than that, you get unlimited landing pages and marketing emails on all Kajabi pricing plans.
Start your free Kajabi trial today so you can experience how easy it is to develop your site and gain members. During your free trial, you should take advantage of Kajabi’s feature-rich platform to create a professional site for your business.
When your 14-day free trial is up, you get to choose from three different payment plans. We advise that smaller businesses choose the Basic tier and then upgrade to the Growth or Pro plan as your site begins to flourish.
With the unlimited landing page and email marketing features, you’ll attract more traffic to your site. As a result, you could get the active members you need to start making a considerable profit from the online courses you sell through Kajabi.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Many Themes Does Kajabi Have?
- How to Create a Kajabi Membership Site?
- How To Use My Own Domain With Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi Quiz Feature Good?
- What is Kajabi Email Marketing & What Can It Do?
- How to Apply Gamification Strategies to Your Kajabi Courses?
- How to Host Webinars in Kajabi?
- How to Host Videos on Kajabi?
- How to Make a Podcast With Kajabi?
- How to Join Kajabi Classes?
- Does Kajabi Provide Good Analytics?
- How Does Kajabi Community Compares to Facebook Groups?
- Is There a Theme Marketplace on Kajabi?
- Is There a Kajabi Tutorial?
- Is There a Kajabi Lifetime Deal?
- How to Build Check-Out Pages with Kajabi?
- What Kind of Integrations Can You Connect to Kajabi?
- How to Access Kajabi Summit?
- How to Use Kajabi?
- Is There a Kajabi App?
- How to Create Evergreen Webinars on Kajabi?
- What Kind of Automations There are in Kajabi?
- How Can I Attend Kajabi Hero Challenge?
- How to Become Kajabi Affiliate?
- How Does Kajabi Website Builder Work?
- What is Kajabi Cambria?
- What are The Best Kajabi Features?
- What are The Best Kajabi Plugins?
- Are Kajabi Email Marketing Templates Good?