Kajabi offers comprehensive training and support for its platform. Best of all, this training is entirely free.
- All Kajabi training programs are free;
- You do need a Kajabi account to access the training, but you can access the training without paying by taking advantage of this deal;
- There are over 350 Kajabi training videos available.
Kajabi is an all-in-one business solution, which means it comes with a lot of powerful and specific tools.
It can be challenging to get a handle on all of these features, especially if you are new to running an online business.
Kajabi might appear complicated at first but, with a bit of training and tutorials under your belt, you will soon be effortlessly creating, marketing, and selling courses.
Here are just a few ways you can get Kajabi training – for free!
Daily Live Training Webinars
Kajabi stands apart from other course creation platforms because the developers regularly offer free live webinar training classes.
Every day Monday through Friday, the developers host live training webinar sessions at 11 am and 3 pm. These training webinars cover a new topic each day and focus on things like:
- How to create and price products
- How to work the blogging tool
- How to set up and manage your email contact list
Lessons go over general and specific topics, all of which are presented by an expert with the platform. The live format allows users to ask questions and get responses in real time.
The Bootcamp lessons are designed for beginners and can be completed in as little as one week, even less if you are so inclined.
All Kajabi users get access to the Bootcamp lessons 100% free of charge when they sign up for a Kajabi account.
Along with the Bootcamp crash course, Kajabi has an extensive library of how-to video and instructional guides.
The How-to series covers more specific technical issues for running a site, such as migrating courses from an external provider, structuring courses, creating membership sites, and setting up your email mailing list.
Each lesson dissects a specific topic and covers it in depth. Once you make your way through the How-to series of lessons, you will know every aspect of the platform.
Kajabi also offers Business Essential, a nine-part series focused on the fundamental aspects of running a business. The Business Essentials courses cover things like accounting, basic legal structures, working a marketing campaign, and creating webinar funnels.
Whereas the other modules like the Bootcamp and How-to series cover issues about using the platform, the Business Essentials lessons are more general and can be used outside of Kajabi. Once you complete the Business Essentials crash-course, you will be able to manage an online business effectively.
There is a wide range of Kajabi training available.
Your best starting point is the Kajabi University, free to all active Kajabi users. Kajabi knows that your time is limited, so you will find all the courses to fit easily into your busy schedule.
If building a business or using a platform like Kajabi seems a bit daunting, we highly recommend that you do the courses at Kajabi University.
This guided study will give you a solid foundation for starting your business, and a launchpad from which to continue building your skills.
You Might Also Like:
- Learn More About Kajabi Automations
- Learn More About Hiring a VA to Help You With Kajabi
- Learn More About Hiring Kajabi Experts & Consultants
- Learn More About Hiring a Kajabi Website Designer
- Learn More About Quizzes and Surveys in Kajabi
- Understand How Kajabi Works
- Find Out More About The Kajabi Summit
- Find Out More About The Integrations Available in Kajabi
- Find Out More About Kajabi Analytics