You can remove the ClickFunnels 2.0 badge by going to the marketing settings and turning off the toggle.
However, you should be aware that if you leave it on, you may be eligible to earn affiliate commissions if someone signs up through it.
You can turn the badge off in the marketing settings, and all subscription plans are eligible to remove it.
You Might Also Like:
How to Remove the ClickFunnels 2.0 Badge (Step by Step)
The process of removing the ClickFunnels 2.0 badge is simple and straightforward:
- Log in to your ClickFunnels 2.0 account.
- On your dashboard, select Marketing.
- Then, choose Marketing Setting on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the Hide ‘Powered by..’ branding and switch off the toggle.
- Next, at the bottom of the page, select Save.
The ClickFunnels 2.0 badge will now be turned off and won’t appear on any funnels, sites, or landing pages.
Benefits of Keeping the ClickFunnels 2.0 Badge
The ClickFunnels 2.0 badge redirects site visitors to the platform.
If the visitor subscribes to the platform, you’ll receive an affiliate commission.
However, it must be noted that by default, you’re not an affiliate; you have to enable it in your settings section.
Therefore, if you’re considering leaving the badge, ensure you receive the affiliate commissions.
How to make sure your affiliate offer is active:
- From your dashboard, select your account name.
- Then from the drop-down menu, select CF2 Affiliate Center.
- Then, you’ll need to read and agree to the affiliate program and set up payments.
- After doing so, you’ll then be eligible for commissions.
Subscription Plan Required to Remove the ClickFunnels 2.0 Badge
Removing the ClickFunnels 2.0 badge is a core feature and is therefore available to all subscription plan customers – even customers on a Free Trial can remove it.
If you were considering a different plan as you require the badge to be removed, you don’t have to.
|ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan||Can You Remove the ClickFunnels 2.0 Badge?|
|The Basic Plan||✅|
|The Pro Plan||✅|
|The Funnel Hacker Plan||✅|
Frequently Asked Questions
To remove the ClickFunnels 2.0 badge, go to your dashboard > Select Marketing > Choose the Marketing Setting > Scroll down to the Hide ‘Powered by…’ branding toggle > Switch it to OFF > Then, select Save.
All ClickFunnels 2.0 subscriptions let you remove the badge from the footer of your site pages. Even customers that are subscribed to the Free Trial can remove the badge.