ClickFunnels 2.0 has built-in analytics that allows you to monitor your business’s performance.
You can view your page views, sales, opt-ins, conversion rate, and many other metrics.
Improve your funnels and courses based on the data provided by your analytics.
- Use analytics to track your customers’ course progress
- Instantly see which funnels and pages are converting and which aren’t
- Use the real-time data to make changes to your funnels and pages
Why Should I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 Analytics?
ClickFunnels 2.0 has built-in analytics. You don’t need to purchase any additional software to measure your website’s performance.
With detailed analytics, you can track your customers’ progress, see how your funnels are performing, and adjust them to generate more traffic and improve each customer’s satisfaction.
- Save Time and Money – Don’t waste time or money creating the same wrong offers for the wrong traffic. The analytics tools will show you what’s working and what isn’t.
- Help Customers – ClickFunnels 2.0 will show your customer’s course progress. You can see where your customers are stopping and contact them to see how they’re getting on. You can also use this data to alter and improve your courses if you notice a pattern of behavior.
- Improve Campaigns – See the sales, opt-ins, page views, and much more data. Use this information to improve your funnels.
Which Plan Do I Need for ClickFunnels 2.0 Analytics?
There are three plan options on ClickFunnels 2.0.
The Basic and Pro plans are advertised with a Basic Analytics feature.
The Funnel Hacker plan is advertised with Advanced Analytics.
We have contacted customer support to confirm the difference in the features. They have advised that the Advanced Analytics feature has yet to launch, and no estimated launch date is available.
So currently, all three plans have the same analytics capabilities.
What Analytical Data Can I See on ClickFunnels 2.0?
Within the analytics section on your ClickFunnels 2.0, you can view pageviews, opt-ins, orders, sales, and lots of other data.
To view this information, click on Analytics from the menu.
There are three tabs within the Analytics. These are Overview, Reporting, and Live View.
The Overview section is what it says. It is an overview of all of your website’s analytics.
At the top of the screen, there are several options.
- Funnels Dropdown Menu – The dropdown menu will allow you to filter the data you see by funnel. You can choose to view All Funnels or pick a specific funnel.
- Date Dropdown Menu – Filter the data by date range.
- Compare to Period Dropdown Menu – Choose if you want to compare your current data to a previous period or the previous year.
The filters you set will determine the data that is presented below.
Underneath the filters, there are four buttons with a graph view. The four buttons are the following:
- Total Pageviews
- Total Opt-Ins
- Total Orders
- Conversion Rate
Each shows the data underneath it.
You can click on each of them. Once you click, the data for that button will be displayed in the graph.
The graph can be set to a daily or weekly view.
Beneath the graph, there are three sections:
- Total Product Sales – This is the total value of products sold in your account.
- Total Opt-Ins – This chart shows you which funnel each contact opted-in from.
- Total Customers – The total number of individual buyers who have accessed your account.
There are several reports you can find here. These include the following:
This will show your total net sales across all channels. It will show you gross sales, including shipping and taxes, minus discounts and returns.
You can click on three options, All Sales, Sales by Funnel, and Sales by Product.
You will be taken to a new window to show the report by clicking on one of the options.
You can click on each course to be directed to the Courses section in your ClickFunnels 2.0 account. Here, you can monitor your customer’s progress in the course.
Click on one of the three options, All Pageviews, Pageviews by Funnel, or Pageviews by Funnel Page. Once you choose an option, you will be directed to a new window that shows the report.
The opt-in report shows the people who have opted into either one of your funnels or landing pages. You can choose to view a report for All Opt-Ins, Opt-ins by Funnel, or Opt-Ins by Landing Page.
View your Monthly Recurring Revenue by date or product and New Trials by date.
The final option on the Analytics menu is Live View.
The Live View is a list of events in chronological order. The events are pieces of data that are available and stored as analytical data on ClickFunnels 2.0. The events include opt-ins, course lessons views, course sections viewed, course views, page views, topics subscribed, and visits.
You can use the dropdown menu to select an event. This will only show that event in your live view.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. ClickFunnels 2.0 has built-in analytics available that help you improve your marketing campaigns.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to view your pageviews, opt-ins, sales, conversion rate, subscriptions, and your user’s course progress. You can also see a live timeline of events.