ClickFunnels enables users to add their Facebook Pixel to a site, funnel, or landing page.
Facebook Pixels can be added in the “Header Code” or the “Footer Code,” sections found on the backend of ClickFunnels’ dashboard.
The addition of tracking codes is a core feature, which means that all ClickFunnels subscription plan holders can add Facebook Pixel tracking.
- Facebook Pixel can be added within the “Settings” section of a “Workplace”
- All ClickFunnels subscription plans support the addition of Facebook pixels
How to Add a Facebook Pixel to ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels has made adding Facebook Pixels to an asset extremely simple:
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels dashboard.
- Select “Site.”
- Click “Overview.”
- Then, select the settings gear icon.
Next, you’ll want to head over to Facebook to generate a pixel to embed onto your ClickFunnels site:
- Navigate to your Facebook Businesses Manager.
- In the “Businesses Settings” area, click “Data Sets.”
- Select “Add.”
- Next, name your new dataset.
- Select “Create.”
- After creation, select “Open in Events Manager.”
- Then, click “Setup Meta Pixel.”
- Click “Install Code Manually.”
- Next, select “Copy Code.”
- Now, go back to ClickFunnels and paste the code in the ClickFunnels header section.
- To save the changes after you’ve pasted them, click the “Update Site” button at the top of the page.
The pixel installation is now complete.
You Might Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, ClickFunnels lets business owners install the Facebook Pixel code site and funnel-wide.
To install the Facebook Pixel, navigate to your ClickFunnels dashboard > Select “Site & Funnels” > Click “Overview” > Select the gear icon > Scroll down to “Tracking Codes” > Paste the Facebook Pixel into the “Head” code box > To save, select “Update Site” at the top of the page.
Facebook Pixel tracking is a core feature, meaning all ClickFunnels subscription plan holders can add it.