The Kajabi code editor allows you to customize your page design using the Liquid code language.
- To access the Kajabi custom code editor, you must subscribe to the Pro plan or Kajabi Access.
- With code editor access in Kajabi, you will have the ability to view and modify the code in most of the files.
do you want to succeed in the new creator economy?
Transform your knowledge into a profitable business with our help.
How Does Kajabi Code Editor Work?
With code editor access in Kajabi, you will have the ability to view and modify your themes layouts, templates, snippets, configurations, sections, and assets directories with all related files.
Using the More menu, you simply navigate to the page, folder, or product you would like to change and edit the code by clicking on the Change Code box. Then you can preview and save it, and your alterations to your page or product will update immediately.
How to Use Kajabi Code Editor?
Here’s how to use the Kajabi Code Editor:
- Open the Code Editor for your theme
- Click on the directory that you want to work in
- Choose your file
- Modify the code as required
- You have the option to Preview
- When you finish editing, click ‘Save.’
To Modify Landing Page Themes
- Go to the Website Tab on your Dashboard.
- Click Pages
- Then click on the word ‘Landing.’
- Find the Page you would like to edit
- Click on the Ellipsis […] and select ‘Modify Code.’
- Change the code
- Preview if you wish.
- Save when your edits are complete.
To Modify Product Page Themes
To edit the code of your Product theme:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Choose the product you’d like to edit.
- Click Customize.
- Find your Product Theme.
- Click the ellipsis […] and then click on Edit Code
- Edit the code and then click Save
To Modify Website Themes
Note that changes in the website theme code may not apply to your updated theme. If you wish to update your website themes, then go via the dashboard to update them.
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Find the theme you wish to update.
- Click Update.
- Carefully read the information provided in the Update section
- Check the disclaimer, “I understand that any changes I’ve made using the Code Editor may not be applied to this theme version.”
- Then click on “Update Now.”
The Kajabi Code Editor is quick and easy to use – not only for those familiar with coding but even for new users.
Simply navigate to what you would like changed, click on the relevant file or section, and then change the code and save it. If you wish, you can preview your changes, which should typically be immediate.
The editor is a great tool to make professional-looking sites and products. However, remember to subscribe to Kajabi Pro or Kajabi Access to use it.
You Might Also Like:
- Does Kajabi Allow Integrations?
- Is There a Kajabi Theme Marketplace?
- How Can I Access Kajabi Analytics?
- How Do I Size Images in Kajabi?
- Can I Create a Blog in Kajabi?
- Can I Host Videos in Kajabi?
- What Are The Best Kajabi Alternatives?
- Can I Add Custom Fonts to Kajabi?
- Can I Use My Own Domain in Kajabi?
- Can I Sell Physical Products on Kajabi?
- Can I Customize Kajabi Checkout Page?
- Can I View All Features of Kajabi?
- Can I Get a Discount for Kajabi?
- Will Kajabi Offer Black Friday Deals?
- What Are The Best Kajabi Email Templates?