While looking for the best digital marketing, membership or online course platform, you may wonder how ClickFunnels compares to Podia.
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel specialist for digital and physical products. On the other hand, Podia is a learning management system (LMS) and marketing suite designed for creative entrepreneurs.
Though ClickFunnels is a funnel builder that you can use for any product or service, you can also deliver courses and memberships.
Podia dedicates itself to delivering digital products. You can design a site, upload courses (or design them on-site), and sell them to your community on both platforms.
As a marketing powerhouse, ClickFunnels will assist you in generating leads and convert visitors into long-term customers.
In addition, you can use Follow-Up Funnels and make use of the affiliate program, Backpack. It allows for both digital and physical products, which is its most unique feature.
As it’s multi-faceted, you could have courses, memberships, and subscription options as well as other business features. The monthly fee ranges from $97 to $2,497.
Podia is not just an LMS; it’s an all-in-one digital content e-commerce platform. It’s simple to use and affordable with no hidden transaction fees.
Podia gives you a dedicated website with a page-builder on which you can tailor-make courses and drive sales.
It starts at $39, moves to $79, and its highest fee is $179 per month.
ClickFunnels vs. Podia at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, 14 days, no credit card required.|
|Pricing Range||Basic Plan – $97 per month
Platinum Plan – $297 per month
Two Comma Club X – $2,497 per month
OFA Challenge – $997 for six months
Funnel Hacking Secrets – $997 for six months
|Mover – $39/month
Shaker – $79/month
Earthquaker – $179/month
|Best For||Entrepreneurs who want to build high-converting sales funnels||Edupreneurs who specialize in digital content.
|Page Builder||Drag-and-drop builder
|Student Engagement||Communicate with students through multiple channels
|Communicate with students through multiple channels
|Extras||Sell digital and physical products||Sell digital products
ClickFunnels is an all-around marketing powerhouse with a few membership and course management features bolted on after the fact.
Podia is a Learning Management System and all-around course creation and management powerhouse with a few marketing and sales features bolted on after the fact.
Even before reading our full review, these differences in design philosophy will likely give you a hint of which option will be ideal for your business.
ClickFunnels vs. Podia: Pricing Comparison
Podia is the more affordable option of the two platforms, with three plans ranging between $39 and $179.
Although more expensive, ClickFunnels’ pricing is within a reasonable range and offers a free trial just as Podia does.
- $97 per month or $997 annually
- 1 sub-user
- 20 funnels
- 100 pages
- 3 domains
- 3 payment gateways.
- $297 per month or $2,997 annually
- 3 sub-users
- Unlimited funnels
- Unlimited pages
- 9 payment gateways
- 9 domains
- Chat support
- Weekly hackathons
- a training library
Two Comma Club
- $2,497 per month
- Unlimited funnels and pages
- 10 sub-users
- 27 payment gateways
- $39 per month or $390 annually
- Zero transaction fees
- Free migrations
- Add teammates
- Customizable website
- 5,000 e-mail recipients per month
- Real-time messaging
- Sell digital downloads, courses, and memberships.
- $79 per month or $790 annually
- Includes everything from Mover, Plus:
- Affiliate management tools
- Embed buy buttons
- 15,000 e-mail recipients per month
- Membership community
- Zoom integration
- $179 per month or $1,790 annually
- 5 team members
- An account manager
- Optional Podia branding removal
- 50,000 e-mail recipients per month
- Monthly Earthquaker community call
Podia is the most cost-effective of the two options starting at $39 per month going up to $179 per month.
The difference between the two is that ClickFunnels is a funnel-builder, while Podia gives you a more traditional website, which is your store.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Podia: A Comparison of Features and Tools
When choosing between ClickFunnels and Podia, you must evaluate each platform’s e-learning, e-commerce, and client engagement/delivery aspects to decide which best meets your business needs.
You Might Also Like:
As ClickFunnels is practically exclusively a funnel builder, most of its features and functions aim to achieve successful sales conversions, which makes it an obvious choice for building funnels.
The traffic can be easily drawn from various social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook and funneled down to your site to make a conversion.
Podia offers a rather primitive way of forming a funnel by joining the pages with follow-up emails, but the funnel building experience is not as functional as of ClickFunnels.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- ClickFunnels is better equipped for that.
With Podia, you have a drag-and-drop page builder. You also have that same feature with ClickFunnels, though it will focus on funnels rather than conventional web pages.
Both platforms offer you excellent customization options, so your choice will depend on whether you need a specific funnel or a website to build an educational empire.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Pages?
- Though ClickFunnels offers many pages with its plans, Podia hosts your website, which is also your store. Therefore, you can have many pages that act like sections of a shop.
As Podia’s design optimizes for student experience, you have an assurance that your students will experience a seamless service.
With ClickFunnels, your students access material through a password-protected funnel you’ve built, and you can also use add-on features to improve engagement.
Which Platform Offers Better Solutions for Student Engagement?
- Podia’s student engagement features are better because the platform offers students ways to check their progress. In addition, course designers can customize their products to make the perfect course.
You Might Also Like:
Though ClickFunnels is best known as a funnel builder, it has basic funnel-based membership options for those who want to host and run a membership site.
On the other hand, Podia has comprehensive membership options built in so that you can set up, upload, and go.
Which Platform Offers Better Solution for Memberships?
- Podia’s membership features are more robust and complete. If e-learning is your area, Podia can offer you an all-in-one service with memberships built into its infrastructure.
Sales & Marketing Features
We know ClickFunnels offers strategic marketing plans with funnel-building options. Podia permits integration with all the third-party plug-ins that you may need to market and sell your courses.
The difference lies in how ClickFunnels manages your marketing through its templates. Podia gives you a website that is your online store to market as you please, while ClickFunnels is a marketing and lead conversion solution above all else.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- ClickFunnels is better if you want a direct campaign or better conversion of existing traffic. However, Podia may be the better choice if you need a visually compelling virtual store for customers, clients, or students to visit.
ClickFunnels can funnel you to e-commerce success with its specific templates and add-on tools.
Podia has all the best e-commerce features with its Shaker and Earthquaker plans, as well as what you need to get started on the Mover plan. Both platforms provide the features you need to market and sell your courses, digital downloads, and memberships.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- This is so close that we’re calling it a tie unless you have physical products. Podia is ever-so-slightly ahead in e-commerce features for digital-only products.
- ClickFunnels has the edge if you sell physical products as well; Its checkout funnel may be a bit clunkier than Podia’s shopping cart system, but Podia is digital-only.
You Might Also Like:
With ClickFunnels and Podia, you have access to Google Analytics, including several plug-ins that can analyze your business for its strengths and weaknesses. Tracking conversions is easy with Google Analytics, and both ClickFunnels and Podia make it even more so.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics features?
- As both platforms utilize Google Analytics, they are equal in terms of offering excellent analytics features. With these, you can track conversions and learn more about your customers.
ClickFunnels gives you many templates to choose from when you are building a funnel.
Once you’ve chosen your template, you can edit it from within and customize your content. In addition, Podia gives you a website and a site editor to allow you to customize your site.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- Both sites offer extensive customization options. Podia’s site editor provides a more visually distinctive final product, giving it a slight advantage here.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: You need sales funnels for your courses and memberships instead of a website. You also get the option of selling physical products through your funnel. It’s an all-in-one service provider that will save you money and time.
- Choose Podia if: You need a website to host your courses, memberships, and digital downloads. Your site is your store from which you can market and sell your work, and it’s also the platform where you can engage with your students.
ClickFunnels is an excellent way of targeting your market with purpose-built funnels to deliver your clients’ needs.
Podia focuses less on raw marketing power and more on making your website a home for all your courses and digital products.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly