GoHighLevel has a power dialer, which lets users automate the call queue.
This can be set up by tagging leads and entering them into a marketing automation flow.
- The GoHighLevel power dialer is a core feature
- Users can create workflows to automate their call queue
- Account owners can see how each agent is performing
What Is the GoHighLevel Power Dialer?
The GoHighLevel power dialer enables platform users to efficiently manage and call leads.
To create a Power Dialer, subscribers must use the workflow tool to push leads from a sales pipeline to the conversation element.
Agencies can assign the leads to a colleague’s call queue.
Sales reps can then go through the calling queue, moving from one contact to the next, saving a lot of time.
How a Power Dialer Works in GoHighLevel
A power dialer is a time-saving tool that identifies the leads that need to be called and lets users assign them to sales reps.
Here’s the process:
- A lead opts in or moves to a step in the sales pipeline that requires a sales rep to call them.
- This moves the lead’s information to the conversation section.
- The agency manager can then assign a sales rep to call the lead.
- Sales reps can load their call queue and start working through them.
The primary benefit of the power dialer is that it saves agencies a lot of time and gives them a way to assign and manage leads.
How to Add a GoHighLevel Power Dialer
Setting up a GoHighLevel power dialer is a two-step process; first, users have to create a manual call workflow, and then they need to link the list to the conversation section.
How to Create a GoHighLevel Power Dialer Workflow
- From your sub-account dashboard, select “Settings.”
- Then scroll to the bottom and click “Tab.”
- Click “+ New Tag.”
- Now, name your tag.
- Click “Create.”
- Now, on the dashboard, select “Back.”
- Go down and click “Automation.”
- Select “+ Create Workflow.”
- Click on “Continue” under the “Start from Scratch” option.
- Now, name the workflow at the top of the page.
- Then, click on “Add New Workflow Trigger.”
- On the right-hand side pop-up, select “Contact Tag.”
- Then click “+ Add Filters.”
- Select “Tag Added.”
- Choose the tag you created earlier (in our case, it’s Supply Gem.)
- Select “Save Trigger.”
- Click on the + button.
- Then from the right-hand side selection, choose “Manual Call.”
- Click “Save Action.”
- Finally, click “Save” on the top right to complete the workflow.
How to Add Your List to the GoHighlevel Power Dialer
The second step is adding your list to the power dialer; follow the steps below to complete this.
- Go back to your dashboard and select “Contacts.”
Method 1 – Add existing contacts to a power dialer:
- Check the boxes next to the contacts you want to import.
- Select the “Add Campaign” or “Workflow” button.
- From the drop-down menu, select the workflow you just created.
- Contacts with that tag will now appear in your power dialer.
Method 2 – Add new contacts to your power dialer:
- Select the import icon.
- Upload the CSV file from your desktop.
- Make sure the fields are mapped correctly.
- Confirm the details and save.
Both steps have now been completed, and the power dialer has now been created.
GoHighLevel Power Dialer Call Stats
GoHighLevel provides agencies with a list of call statistics for them to understand inbound and outbound performance.
These agents’ stats include:
- Average call duration – The average length of time a call lasts.
- Total call duration – The total length of all calls.
- Breakdown by agent
- Total calls – The number of phone calls an agent has made.
- Average duration – The average length of an agent’s calls.
- Unique leads – The number of unique leads they’ve contacted.
Other call reporting stats are:
- Date & time
- Contact name
- Number name
- Source type
- Call status
- Duration recording
Subscription Requirements for GoHighLevel Power Dialer
The GoHighLevel tools required to create a power dialer are Tags, Workflows, and Contacts.
These are all core features; therefore, both Starter plan and Unlimited plan subscribers can create and use a power dialer.
|Power Dialer||Subscription Price (paid monthly)|
|The Starter Plan||✅||$97 per month|
|The Unlimited Plan||✅||$297 per month|
Frequently Asked Questions
To create a power dialer within GoHighLevel, users must first create a tag and then tag the contacts they want to add to a call queue. To load the contacts into a queue, agency owners must create a workflow marketing automation.
Yes, users can create a power dialer within GoHighLevel by tagging their leads and adding them to a workflow.
The GoHighLevel power dialer is created by tagging users, creating a workflow, and automating the call queue. As all these tools are core features, all subscription plans can create a power dialer.