ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used by coaches to deliver webinars, schedule calls, and create funnels, landing pages, and websites.
You can also sell memberships and coaching on the platform.
- You can integrate Zoom and other live-streaming platforms
- You can use Zapier to integrate many third-party web apps
How Coaches Can Use ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are a few ways coaches can use ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Book Calls – Coaches can use the platform to let clients schedule calls. They can then be synced with your calendar.
- Build Complete Funnels – ClickFunnels 2.0 has all of the features to create webinar funnels. Right from the initial registration page, all the way to completed payment.
- Offer Complementary Services – You can take advantage of the fact that there are so many features to begin offering memberships and courses.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Coaching
Coaches can deliver webinars on the platform by integrating video-based coaching sessions.
Software and platforms with integrated video capability include Zoom, YouTube, WebinarJam, Vimeo, and Voomly.
Coaches can add webinars to their sales funnels and landing pages for potential clients to watch.
ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used by coaches to schedule both sales calls and regular coaching calls.
These can be done using a form and a third-party integration like Zapier.
After a client has scheduled a call, it will send a Zap to schedule it into your calendar. Popular calendar tools such as Calendly and Google Calendars both work.
If you’re a coach who is looking to offer a range of digital products, such as coaching, courses, memberships, and downloadables, you’ll likely want to use the customer center feature.
This allows customers to access all the products they’ve purchased from you in one place.
Let’s say that somebody bought two PDF worksheets and became a member; these products would appear in the customer center, allowing your customers to keep up with all their products purchased from you.
As previously mentioned, the platform allows for a range of integrations.
Because the platform is compatible with Zapier, coaches will have access to the following integrations:
- Webinar and Coaching Software
- Google Calendar
- Teamup Calendar
- SMS by Zapier
These integrations will let you deliver webinars on ClickFunnels 2.0, manage your schedule, and deliver SMS marketing.
Sales Funnels and Landing Pages
Two of the platform’s core features are sales funnels and landing pages.
Coaches will need to create these to advertise and sell their services – ClickFunnels 2.0 makes this easy by providing you with templates.
Typically, coaches will create a webinar funnel, which can be done within the sales funnel builder.
Other ways coaches can use sales funnels and landing pages:
- Advertise Offers – If you have a current coaching deal, for example, “Book 10 Sessions, Get 2 for Free,” you can then make a landing page to showcase this offer.
- Call Scheduling – You can create a form for new and existing clients to schedule calls on your landing page.
- Pre-Recorded Webinars – By using third-party software like EverWebinar, you can embed pre-recorded webinars into your sales funnel.
If you have a range of coaching products and services, you’ll likely want a website to showcase your complete offerings.
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you create a website that includes the following elements:
- Coaching sales
- E-commerce store (digital products)
- Courses and memberships sales
- Testimonials and reviews
- About Us page
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a complete email marketing solution for coaches.
It allows you to follow up with clients, schedule and confirm calls, and market your latest offers.
Here are some of the email marketing features:
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Automated flows
One of the primary uses of workflows for coaches is automating coaching call scheduling, confirmation, and follow-ups – this can be completely automated using ClickFunnels 2.0.
Workflows are the platform’s ‘Zap’ feature, which links different elements together and gets them to work as one.
Here’s an example of how you could use them:
- The client lands on your booking page and schedules a call.
- An email is sent to confirm the booking.
- A follow-up email goes out 24-hrs before the call is sent with the booking link and as a reminder.
- After the call, a survey is sent out for feedback on how to improve.
To further expand your business, you could start to offer courses to your existing client base.
As coaches typically specialize in one area, they could record video training on the topic to create a comprehensive course.
Once created, a course can be repeatedly sold without you having to do any extra work.
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you create and upload your course to the platform and organize it into modules.
Other Course Features:
- Schedule and Drip Content – This will prevent your students from consuming the content in quick succession and ensure they get the best learning experience.
- Internal Note-Taking – You can add internal notes to highlight changes for your next course update.
- Analytics and Management – Track user enrollment, see who’s completed what, and modify access.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor – Upload your courses to the platform and use templates to design them – you won’t need any technical knowledge to create your course.
Another way for coaches to make money using ClickFunnels 2.0 is by offering memberships.
As you can include coaching as part of your membership program, this will likely be a complementary product.
Ways to Use Memberships as a Coach:
- Upsell – You can use it as an upsell when selling coaching programs.
- Coaching Includes – You could include group or one-on-one coaching for members.
- Group Coaching – This could be offered through training and Q & A sessions.
- Community – By using a third-party solution such as Facebook Groups, you can have members network and help each other resolve issues.
Coaches using ClickFunnels 2.0 can use its A/B testing feature to reduce costs and increase conversion rates.
A/B testing sends visitors to a different version of your landing page or email to see how they respond. The feature will show you which version had the higher conversion rate.
Coaches can use this to split-test all of their landing page designs, sales runnels, and emails.
After running several tests, you’ll be able to find clients in the most economical way.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of dashboards that display the analytics for websites, pages, funnels, courses, memberships, and emails.
This allows users to drill down and find out how each offer and product is performing.
Coaches will be able to see if a product is selling less or more over time; this gives them a chance to implement changes and increase conversion.
Coaches can also see how their business is performing from a higher level, allowing them to recruit more employees before they become overworked.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Coaches Need?
Coaches can begin with the Basic plan, which costs $147 per month. This will give them access to webinars, call scheduling, landing pages, sales funnels, and many other features.
However, if they begin creating courses to sell to customers, they’ll likely exceed the three-course limit on this plan and need to upgrade to the Pro or Funnel Hacker plan.
- Basic Plan – $147/month
- Pro Plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Coaching
The ClickFunnels 2.0 platform has a wide range of templates that coaches can use for free.
They include email, website, funnels, opt-in, and webinar registration pages.
The platform’s webinar registration pages can be found within its Site & Funnels section. Here, they have ten different designs for coaches to choose from.
As they’re templates, you can easily replace the content with your own; moreover, you can use the page editor to customize it further.
Tips for Coaches Using on ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are our top three tips for coaches using ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Seek Support – Whether that’s by joining the platform’s Facebook Group, messaging its help center, or watching videos on YouTube, ClickFunnels 2.0 has amazing resources in every format. Anytime you’re stuck, there is someone there to help.
- Perform a Needs Assessment – Your existing clients will know better than you what products they’d like to purchase. Maybe some would like more frequent accountability calls or a product you’d never thought of, such as a workbook.
- Expand Your Product Line – Take advantage of the fact that ClickFunnels 2.0 offers many features: you can sell digital downloadables, courses, and memberships. You can test selling them since they’re already included in your plan.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Coaches?
As very few platforms have the extensive range of features ClickFunnels 2.0 offers, many coaches will use different software solutions.
To help you understand the software that ClickFunnels 2.0 can replace, we’ve come up with a list of the platform’s features:
- Landing Pages, Sales Funnels, and Websites
- Email Marketing
- Courses and Memberships
- Google Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
What Features Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Have for Coaches?
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets coaches schedule calls, integrate webinars, set up funnels, and host and sell courses. It also gives coaches access to a wide range of marketing and analytics features.
What ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Coaches Need?
Coaches can start using the ClickFunnels 2.0 Basic plan, as it has all of the required core features – it costs $147 per month, which can be reduced to $127 when paid annually. However, if you’re looking to sell multiple courses or need more features, you’ll need to upgrade to the Pro or Funnel Hacker plan.
Can I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a Coach?
Yes, you can use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a coach. You can schedule calls, follow up with clients, deliver webinars, and offer memberships on the platform.