Kajabi is a platform that allows you to monetize your knowledge and expertise.
It provides all the tools and features required to create, market, and sell online learning products.
You Might Also Want to Consider:
What Is Kajabi?
Thanks to Kajabi’s range of comprehensive tools, creators have everything they need to monetize their knowledge from a single platform.
Kajabi has three plans available (Basic, Growth, and Pro) starting from $149/month and can be paid for on a monthly or annual basis.
Who Is Kajabi for?
Kajabi is suitable for anyone looking for a way to make money from their knowledge and expertise, including entrepreneurs, tutors, coaches, business professionals, and more.
The platform’s design, features, and make it suitable for use with both beginner and advanced creators.
For example, a voice coach can use the platform to run live voice training classes and 1:1 coaching sessions, or a professional piano player can use Kajabi to create a course teaching people how to play classical piano.
Why Should You Use Kajabi?
Kajabi provides an all-in-one solution for its users.
That means you get everything you need for a single subscription price and there is no need to sign up to multiple platforms to get the same feature set.
Furthermore, the platform has been extremely well designed and thought out, offering an exceptional user experience throughout.
The guidance and help on offer are comprehensive and allow you to hit the ground running whether you’re yet to create your first course or are a seasoned pro.
What Can You Use Kajabi for?
All Kajabi’s core features are available on all its plans.
However, the limits for each feature differ, depending on which plan you subscribe to.
Kajabi’s product creation features allow you to build unique and engaging offers for your customers:
- Course Creation: Build lessons and modules with text, video, and audio content, quizzes and surveys, and downloadable documents.
- Coaching Products: Run live sessions with your clients,
- Community Building: Grow your audience with chat feeds, challenges, meetups, and events. Use the live video feature to connect and engage with your audience.
- podcasts: Upload, host, manage, and distribute your podcasts, all from within Kajabi.
- Membership Sites: Create recurring revenue through membership site creation. Add different types of content and give your customers a reason to stick around.
Sales and Marketing
Use Kajabi’s extensive sales and marketing feature set to promote your products and widen your audience:
- Create Offers and Bundles: Bundle your Kajabi products together, build irresistible offers, and set your payment plans and terms.
- Website and Pages: Use Kajabi’s high-quality templates and drag-and-drop editor for your website, membership site, landing pages, blog, forms, and more.
- Funnels: Kajabi provides “done-for-you” funnel templates for different purposes. Customize them for your needs and fully automate the entire funnel journey.
- Email Campaigns: Build sequenced email campaigns or send out email broadcasts. Automate email responses based on the reader’s actions and reduce dropped leads.
- Events: Use Kajabi to set up virtual or in-person events and use the platform to manage registrations.
Kajabi provides a number of useful tools to make product and sales management efficient and effective:
- Contact Lists: Build customer lists with custom tags, segmentation, and filters.
- Reports and Analytics: Understand how your business is performing. Use the data to understand how to optimize your products and boost page performance.
- Mobile App: Create a mobile app so that your customers can learn your content on the go. No coding skills are required!
- AI Content Creator: Use Kajabi’s smart AI tool to create course, lesson, landing page, and email copy in seconds. You can even create video scripts, social media content, and course lesson outlines.
- Kajabi Payments: Receive and manage payments from customers without using a third-party payment gateway.
- Help and Support: Kajabi’s Help Center is really comprehensive with easy-to-follow video guides and daily live and on-demand webinars that you can join. Support staff can be emailed and Growth and Pro plan subscribers can enjoy live chat support 24/7.
Is Kajabi Worth Using?
Kajabi is worth using if you want to create, market, and sell your learning products from a single platform.
Although not cheap, Kajabi’s features are best in class and you will struggle to find an alternative that matches Kajabi’s quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kajabi replaces the need to have multiple subscriptions with multiple platforms. For example, a course builder, a funnel builder, emailer, site builder, etc. Kajabi provides everything you need on a single platform providing a streamlined and efficient experience.
Both beginner and advanced creators should use Kajabi as the platform’s ease of use, scalability, and comprehensive features make it suitable for both.
If you are based in the US, you can accept payments via Kajabi Payments – the platform’s native payment gateway. You can also use Stripe and/or PayPal, no matter where you are based.
You can run email campaigns on Kajabi. The platform has a full email campaign builder which you can use to send out automated email sequences. All Kajabi plans allow you to send out unlimited emails.
Kajabi has three mobile apps. The Kajabi app allows customers to access and use their purchased content, Kajabi Creator enables creators to manage their business on the go, and Kajabi Communities allows members to access and engage with their community.