When your business needs an all-in-one marketing solution to create, market, and sell digital products, Kajabi should be on your list of platforms to consider.
So, What Exactly Is Kajabi?
Kajabi is an online software platform that provides users and course creators with a relatively easy-to-use solution to create and market online products.
The Kajabi platform includes web hosting, website design, and website building tools.
In addition, an extensive list of features geared towards maximizing the reach and appeal of different digital products.
This innovative platform allows creators to easily create product pages, landing pages, upload content, sell products, and run e-mail marketing campaigns. It’s also easy to make special member sections for paying customers.
With Kajabi, you can find everything in one easy-to-use platform without the clunky WordPress plugins that can cause issues with sites on other platforms.
Who Are the Founders of Kajabi?
Kenny Rueter and Travis Rosser founded Kajabi in 2010 in California. Inc.
Magazine has featured this progressive software platform on its Fastest-Growing Software Companies list for three consecutive years.
The word “Kajabi” is an aboriginal word meaning “to take flight” and aptly describes the effect this popular platform can have on your business.
Among the progressive products offered by Kajabi are payment gateways, e-mail marketing software, analytics, website builders, and lead generation.
As a high-converting SaaS, Kajabi is strides ahead of many competitors and simplifies the process of selling content online.
Approximately 25,000 course creators currently use Kajabi, and over 33 million students have accessed it.
In addition, Kajabi has generated at least $650 million in sales.
Main Functionalities of Kajabi
Kajabi offers a whole range of features and functions to enhance your digital product business. The most prominent features include the following:
- Hosting – Included within all Kajabi plans
- Web building tools – site editors that allow you to choose themes and custom layouts for creating your products and courses, all to create effective and engaging websites
- Auto-scaling technology keeps your site fast, irrespective of the number of visitors.
- Custom domain allows you to make your site more discoverable and grow your brand more extensively.
- One-click marketing sequence templates use built-in Pipeline blueprints
- SEO-optimized tools make your website easier to find and improve traffic to your site
- Marketing tools including e-mail lists, automated tools, product templates, and unlimited landing pages across all plans
- High-converting page templates from an extensive library of mobile-ready landing page templates such as sales pages, opt-in pages, webinar pages, and upsell pages
- Competent video streaming tools that allow creators to upload products with engaging and relevant interfaces
- Blogging tools let you connect to your extensive user base
- A Community links students and creators
- Integrated checkout makes it easy to accept payments from anywhere in the world using payment processors like PayPal and Stripe
- 1-click upsells let you provide customers and students with the opportunity to buy additional products from you
- Coupons make it possible to run impactful promotions
- Free trials give prospective customers a hint of products on offer
What Do I Need to Know About Kajabi Before Signing Up?
Kajabi, like other software platforms, offers a series of pros and cons that potential creators need to consider before signing up.
One of the biggest gripes people might have with Kajabi is the pricing of the plans. However, many users believe the premium is worth it for the number of features available.
Pros of Kajabi
- Effective onboarding and new customer process
- Live Q&A to engage with your target audience
- All-in-one platform – everything under one roof
- Easy to create a simple and effective website
- Constant software updates and improvements
- Good marketing options such as e-mail marketing, webinars, and membership solutions
- Good analytics to monitor visitor activities
Cons of Kajabi
- Integrating third-party tools can be difficult
- Not as customizable as WordPress and other alternatives
- Can be pricey
- Only two payment processing options (PayPal and Stripe)
- Stripe payment cancellations don’t always update
Should You Use Kajabi?
Kajabi is a flexible platform and can be used across several different niches in the digital business space.
Kajabi is uniquely designed for marketing and selling digital products where “digital products” is a very broad category.
That being said, here are just a few of the niche markets in which Kajabi has made an impact.
- Health & Fitness
- Marketing & Consulting
- Professional Development Courses
- Lessons & Instruction
- And more!
Kajabi is a great tool for anyone who is looking to define their brand and grow their online business selling digital products.
Say you have a passion for investing.
Kajabi grants you a platform to spread your investing advice and offer investing-related courses to curious individuals.
Or if dance is more your niche, you can use Kajabi to host your instructional videos and lessons.
Kajabi is more expensive than some other online business platforms out there but the premium comes with essential features.
Kajabi offers an all-in-one business package with a powerful set of tools and resources for defining and marketing your brand.
Kajabi is designed uniquely for digital products so it may not be a good option if you are interested in selling physical products.
However, you can sell physical products using the platforms as a supplement to your digital products.
What Is Kajabi: Related Questions
Read on to get the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Kajabi.
How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
Kajabi has three plans available.
- Basic: Ideal for beginners and goes for $149
- Growth: Ideal for entrepreneurs with an existing business and costs $199
- Pro: This plan is the top option and is most suited for creators with a successful 6-figure business. It will set you back $399 per month.
Is there a Kajabi App?
Yes! The Kajabi App is available on both iOS and Android, and it is accessible from any device type.
Kajabi has designed its app to work seamlessly with creators’ content, and the good news is, it doesn’t require additional work on your end. As content is updated, it shows up instantly on your customers’ devices.
What is a Kajabi Hero?
Simply put, a Kajabi Hero is a person committed to the path of turning their passion into profit.
Kajabi Heros start earning rewards at different milestones of earned revenue such as $1k, $10k, $50k, $100k, $250, $500k, and eventually $1 million!
As members reach revenue goals, they receive swag and exclusive perks such as #Kajabi Hero t-shirts and Kajabi Airpods.
What is Kajabi Access?
Kajabi Access provides you with six one-on-one sessions with a Kajabi Customer Manager.
These managers give you the guidance you need to optimize your use of the platform fully.
They also provide you with strategic advice uniquely suited to your particular business needs.
Is There a Kajabi Free Trial?
Kajabi offers a standard 14-day free trial. This is a sufficient time to experiment with the platform before making a financial commitment.
Do I Need to Use My Own Hosting?
No, you do not need to provide your own hosting service. Website hosting is included in all Kajabi pricing plans.
Can I Run an Email Campaign Using Kajabi?
Yes! Kajabi has tools for users to run email marketing campaigns. You can manage and curate your email list, import contacts, and set automation to send out blasts on a regular schedule. All plans offer at least 10,000 contacts for your email list.
Can Kajabi Handle Payments?
Kajabi has built-in functionality for Stripe and PayPal as payment options. You can also set up a third-party payment processing system.
Kajabi should be your go-to option if you’re looking for a convenient way to manage your whole online business from one place.
Kajabi is ideal for users of different experience levels, with user-friendly features, marketing funnels (Pipelines), and course-building tools.
Moreover, with its variety of free trial periods and pricing plans, it’s easy to choose the right subscription plan to optimize for all of your marketing needs in one easy platform!