Using a blog, you can post:
- Educational pieces
- Personal reflections
- Extra tips and tricks in your niche
- And more!
Even better, Kajabi’s blogging tool makes sharing your mind easier than ever.
We are going to cover the basics of how to create a blog post in Kajabi.
Fortunately, it’s a relatively simple process so it won’t take too long to go through.
How to Create a Blog?
A blog refers to the space where you keep all of your posts.
So naturally, to create your blog, you’ll have to add some posts to it first. After all, what is a blog with no posts?
This definitely applies to Kajabi.
In order to create a blog, you must first create a blog post.
How to Create a Blog Post?
Creating and publishing a blog post is easy with Kajabi.
Here is the basic procedure. We’ll cover each point in more detail below:
- Create the post body
- Schedule a publish date
- Add tags
Just three steps, pretty simple right?
- To create a new blog post, first go to the Kajabi dashboard and access the Website tab.
- Once there, click on the Blog icon which will take you to the blog creation module. In the top right corner, click on the blue +New Blog Post button.
- Now you can create the body of the post using the editor.
- The blogger tool is pretty simple and gives you a few options for formats and fonts in the toolbar.
- From the tool, you can upload images and set a featured image that will serve as the thumbnail for the post.
- Once you have your blog post all charted out you just need to publish it.
- Click on Set specific publish date and confirm. The post will go up on the specified date.
How to Publish It in the Future?
You can schedule the post to go up immediately or you can schedule it for the future.
When you go to publish the post you can set the publish date for the future.
The post will be automatically published on that day.
Automating posts is a great idea to keep a steady flow of content coming out so you can focus on other aspects of running the site.
How to Add Tags?
You can also add tags to keep your post organized by topic.
Tagging your posts will also let users search through them based on keywords.
To add a tag to your post, go into the blog creation tool and find the Tags section on the right of the page.
Type in the desired tags into the box and hit tab/enter to stick it to the post.
Click the save button and Voila! Your blog post has tags.
Pretty much every online business has some kind of blog where they can share their mind with their audience.
Creating a blog is a great idea for businesses that want to foster a sense of community among customers.
Kajabi’s blogging tool makes setting up blog posts a breeze.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Kajabi Reviews?
- Can I See Kajabi Website Examples?
- Can I see Kajabi Membership Site Examples?
- Can I See Examples of Kajabi Landing Pages?
- How Many Languages Does Kajabi Support?
- What are The Best Alternatives to Kajabi?
- What Is Kajabi Access?
- How to Reach Out to Kajabi’s Support Team?
- What are The Best Kajabi Features?