Kajabi places its branding on all websites that are created using the platform.
However, users can remove the branding if they are on Kajabi’s Growth ($199/month) or Pro ($399/monthly) subscription plans.
- Kajabi’s branding will appear on your site permanently if subscribing to its Basic plan
- The Kajabi branding at your site’s footer serves as a partner link;
- You’ll receive a 30% lifetime commission for each referral;
- You can remove the Kajabi branding through your account’s
- Dashboard if subscribing to either the Growth or Pro plans
What Is the “Powered by Kajabi” Branding?
The Kajabi branding at your site’s footer serves as a partner link, allowing you to get a credit for every visitor that signs up to the platform.
You end up receiving a 30% lifetime commission for each referral. So, if a customer signs up for a basic membership and uses the platform for around two years, Kajabi can guarantee you about $1,000.
How to Remove “Powered by Kajabi” Branding From Your Website
If on a Growth or Pro plan, you can remove the Kajabi branding by:
- Opening the Settings tab from your account’s Dashboard
- Clicking the Site Details
- Scrolling down to the Kajabi branding section
- Toggling off the Display “Powered by Kajabi” option
- Then hitting Save to keep the changes on the site
Benefits of Removing the Kajabi Branding
By removing the Kajabi branding on your website, you’re doing what is called “white-labeling.” It refers to legally rebranding another company’s product or service to your own.
This is particularly helpful in establishing your credibility as a legitimate, stand-alone site. While Kajabi has a 4.6/5 rating on Trustpilot, that doesn’t mean that everyone has had a great experience using the platform and, while unlikely, its branding may be off-putting to some.
So, apart from giving your website the appearance of independence once any branding has been removed, the best part is that the responsibility of maintaining it and troubleshooting still falls with Kajabi.
Given their outstanding 24/7 customer support, it’s likely that any issues you have will be resolved promptly.