Kajabi does not have native text and SMS capabilities, nor can it directly integrate with a third-party provider.
Instead, you must use Zapier to connect Kajabi with a third-party SMS service that will enable you to send out texts on a limited basis.
- You cannot send SMS messages directly from the Kajabi platform
- To send text and SMS messages, use Zapier to connect with a third-party provider
- Use the SMS provider to send out notifications and confirmations
Can Kajabi Send Text and SMS Messages?
Kajabi does not have a text or SMS feature natively available on its platform. Nor does it have the capability to integrate directly with a third-party text and SMS provider.
You will be pleased to hear that you can use text and SMS with Kajabi with the help of Zapier.
Use Zapier to Connect with a Third-Party SMS Provider
Zapier is a tool that enables third-party applications to integrate with Kajabi so that you can automate repetitive tasks. In this case, it’s the sending of SMS messages.
To get started, you need to sign up for Zapier. Plans range from free to $1,198.50/mo for the top-tier plan. We recommend having a look at the different Zapier plans to decide which one is best for you.
Once you have a Zapier account set up, you can then choose a text and SMS provider to use with Kajabi.
Popular Third-Party SMS Providers
There are many text provision services to choose from, including one from Zapier itself:
- SMS by Zapier: This is advantageous since it saves you from signing for a different provider. However, it’s too limited for large-scale texting.
- Twilio: Purchase unlimited numbers and send unlimited texts.
- ClickSend SMS: Utilize this cloud-based service with included voicemail and fax.
- RingCentral: You could also access this cloud-based service, no matter the size of your business.
- OpenPhone: This option includes lightweight CRM features.
- Simple Texting: This platform offers basic texting.
What Can You Do With Kajabi Text Messages and SMS?
You can use Kajabi text messages for a number of different triggers:
- New purchase
- New form submission
- Assessment completion
- Tags added or removed
- Grant or revoke access to an offer
So, when any of your users complete one of the above triggers, this signals to Zapier that an action needs to be taken. In this case, it’s sending out a text message via your chosen SMS provider.
For example, when someone completes and submits one of your Kajabi forms, this could signal for a thank you text to be sent. Or, if someone places an order, this could signal for an order confirmation text to be sent.
Overall, this feature is reasonably limited and currently does not allow you to perform a great deal of tasks with text and SMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
To send text and SMS messages from Kajabi, you must sign up for a text service provider. Then, you need to sign up for Zapier in order to connect the two platforms. Once connected, you can automatically send texts.
To send Kajabi text messages, you must sign up for Zapier and a third-party text service provider. Both of these services cost extra. How much extra depends on the plan you choose and which text provider to decide to use.
You Might Also Like: