Tutorials are available for all of the GoHighLevel platform’s features and tools.
You can find them on the GoHighLevel Support Portal or the GoHighLevel YouTube channel.
Those new to the GoHighLevel platform should start with the Onboarding Series, which contains helpful tutorials to get you started.
- Tutorials for all GoHighLevel features and tools are available in the Support Portal
- The GoHighLevel YouTube channel provides extensive tutorials
- Start with the GoHighLevel Onboarding Series to learn the basics
Where to Find GoHighLevel Tutorials
If you are looking for some help and guidance for GoHighLevel’s extensive features and tools, you will be pleased to hear there are plenty of tutorials available.
It’s easy to find GoHighLevel tutorials, and you don’t have to be a subscriber to access them. Here’s where you can find them:
What GoHighLevel Tutorials Are Available in the Support Portal?
The GoHigHLevel Support Portal is the first port of call if you need help with a specific task or feature. The portal has a ton of helpful subjects arranged into different categories. Within each one is usually a video or a series of GIFs, along with text instructions and useful links.
If you can’t find a tutorial for something specific, try searching for it in the provided search bar. This brings up a list of articles related to what you are looking for and can often be the fastest way to find something.
Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect to find in the Support Portal:
- Getting Started: This contains the onboarding series of video tutorials and is designed for newcomers to GoHighLevel.
- Email: Tutorials on how to set up email campaigns, how to automate them, using templates and building tools, and using third-party email providers.
- Marketing: Building automated workflows, connecting and using social media, building and managing campaigns, and how to use the AI-powered booking bot.
- Phone: Guides for making and receiving phone calls, using SMS and voicemail, and connecting with third-party phone providers.
- Affiliate Manager: Tutorials that explain how to set up as an affiliate manager and how to create and run affiliate campaigns.
- Surveys, Forms, and Chat: How to create and use forms and surveys, how to set up and use the GoHighLevel chat widget.
- Triggers: Tutorials explaining what triggers are and how to use them in workflows and campaigns.
- Calendars and Scheduling: How to set up and use calendars and the scheduling tool.
- Opportunities and Pipeline: How to create pipelines and add opportunities.
- Reputation Management and Reviews: Using reputation management and how to request reviews.
- Integrations: Tutorials for all GoHighLevel integrations and how to connect them.
- Dashboard: How to understand the GoHighLevel dashboard.
- Contacts: Importing/exporting contacts and managing contact lists.
- Account snapshots: What snapshots are and how to use them.
- Settings: How to use the various settings within the GoHighLevel platform.
- Reporting: Understanding and using Google Ads and Facebook reporting and Google Analytics.
- SaaS Mode: What SaaS mode is, how to set it up and sell it.
- Payments: How to integrate and use third-party payment providers, create invoices, and set up payments for products.
- Sites: How to create funnels, websites, membership sites, and blogs
- Reselling Products.
- LC – Email & Phone Communications: How to use GoHighLevel’s in-house phone and email provision service.
- Mobile App: What you can do with the app and how to white-label it.
In addition to the above, you can also find information about reselling, troubleshooting, marketplace, and sales training.
Overall, it’s a comprehensive and extensive library of tutorials and guides. However, because GoHighLevel frequently updates its features and often changes the layout of the platform, the tutorials can often be slightly out of date.
If you look at a tutorial that doesn’t match what you see on your screen, get in touch with the GoHighLevel team via their chat widget. They are usually more than happy to jump on a Zoom call with you to walk you through things.
Tutorials in GoHighLevel YouTube Channel
All the Support Portal’s videos can also be found on GoHighLevel’s YouTube channel, along with many other useful walkthrough guides, tips, and webinar replays with marketing experts.
The YouTube channel is updated on an almost daily basis and is the first place you will find information and tutorials about new features and platform updates.
If you want to be the first to know about any new GoHighLevel tutorials, subscribe to their channel and select to be notified every time the team posts a new video.
Tutorials in GoHighLevel Onboarding Series
Newcomers to GoHighLevel should start with the Onboarding Series. You can find this in the Support Portal or on YouTube.
The series contains a sequence of videos that are designed to get you set up and running on the platform. They also provide helpful overviews of the platform’s main features so that you can understand what they are before using them.
Frequently Asked Questions
GoHighLevel has tutorials for all its features and tools and regularly releases new tutorials for new or updated features. Additionally, you can also find sales and marketing tutorials on its YouTube channel.
You can find many tutorials and walkthrough guides on the GoHighLevel Support Portal. You can also find plenty of tutorials on the GoHighLevel YouTube channel and in the GoHighLevel Onboarding Series.
Anyone can access the tutorials in the GoHighLevel Support Portal, Onboarding Series, and YouTube channel. You do not have to be a subscriber to view them.