Kajabi and HubSpot can be integrated using products such as Zapier, Integrately, and LeadsBridge.
HubSpot is a customer relationship management (CRM) and email marketing tool that can easily integrate with Kajabi to create leads and increase traffic to your website.
- You can integrate Kajabi and HubSpot using third-party tools
- Use HubSpot with Kajabi for CRM and email marketing
Do I Need to Integrate HubSpot and Kajabi?
Kajabi does have built-in CRM and email marketing capabilities. So, even though there may be benefits to having HubSpot, it’s not crucial. However, HubSpot is an incredibly effective CRM tool and its features are superior to those offered by Kajabi.
HubSpot has a range of marketing, sales, service, and operational features which allow you to connect and convert customers via email, social media, blogging and video, amongst others.
Pros of Integrating HubSpot and Kajabi
- Free Plan – HubSpot offers a free plan where you can try a variety of their tools for no cost. It is a great way to test the platform and its integration with your Kajabi site.
- Marketing and Sales Capabilities – HubSpot focuses on sales and marketing with tools designed to convert customers.
- Control Over Automation – Both Kajabi and HubSpot offer email marketing automation, but HubSpot has more features and allows you to take greater control over your sales and marketing.
Cons of Integrating HubSpot and Kajabi
- Price – Paid HubSpot memberships start at $50 a month, with the most expensive plan costing $3,200 a month. Kajabi has built-in CRM and email marketing tools, so depending on your needs, you might be paying extra for something adequately provided for in your Kajabi membership.
- Integration Costs – As well as paying for Kajabi and HubSpot, you may also need to pay for integration software.
- Difficult to Use – Given its range of features, there is a steep learning curve with HubSpot which new users may find intimidating. We also found that its interface is less intuitive than Kajabi’s.
How to Integrate Kajabi and HubSpot
Integrate Kajabi and HubSpot easily using a third-party tool.
Zapier, Integrately, and LeadsBridge are simple to use integration products. They all offer the ability to integrate web applications and automate workflow. Integrations can be set up in minutes.
Use Zapier to Integrate Kajabi and HubSpot
Zapier allows you to connect HubSpot and Kajabi.
To create a Zap (an automation using Zapier), follow these steps:
- Authenticate HubSpot and Kajabi.
- Choose which app will act as the trigger and the event that will cause it.
- Pick the action the other app will take once the trigger is sent.
- Confirm the data you want to share between HubSpot and Kajabi.
Setting up a ‘Zap’ takes less than 5 minutes. There are many Zaps to choose from, with the most popular including:
- Submitting a form on Kajabi for new HubSpot contacts to grant them offers
- Creating or updating HubSpot contacts for new Kajabi purchases
- Creating or updating HubSpot contacts for new Kajabi form submissions
- Creating HubSpot contacts from new Kajabi form submissions
With no coding required, it is easy to integrate HubSpot and Kajabi using Zapier. Integrating the platforms will help to generate leads and increase revenue.
Use Integrately to Integrate Kajabi and HubSpot
Connect Kajabi with HubSpot in as little as one click. Integrately allows you to create automated workflows to save time.
Integrately currently has a 14-day free trial, so you can test the automation before you commit to one of its paid memberships.
The most popular automation on Integrately for Kajabi and HubSpot is:
- Create a new HubSpot contact when you get a new Kajabi offer
Integrately allows you to add conditions or multiple actions to truly maximize your automation and increase your traffic and revenue on Kajabi.
Use LeadsBridge to Integrate Kajabi and HubSpot
Setting up the integration using LeadsBridge is simple and will automate your workflow and streamline your business.
How to Integrate Kajabi and HubSpot with LeadsBridge
- Open your LeadsBridge account and click Bridges from the sidebar.
- Click Add New.
- Name your bridge, choose Kajabi for the source and HubSpot as the destination, and click the Next button.
- Copy the webhook address and set this endpoint as the data receiver on Kajabi.
- Test the lead from Kajabi by submitting a test lead.
- Confirm the test lead was successful in LeadsBridge.
- Click Next.
- Add the integration name.
- Enter your HubSpot account ID to connect it with LeadsBridge.
- Select the Segmentation Concept and then Authorize.
- Log in to HubSpot and allow LeadsBridge access.
- Click Next.
- Fill out the details, choose if you want to receive an email for each lead, and click Next.
- Check the HubSpot fields and match them with the information you want to pass to Kajabi.
- Customize the fields to suit your business and click Next.
- Test the lead by completing the information when prompted and clicking Test Now.
- Click Finish to save and activate your integration.
LeadsBridge allows you to set up a whole variety of integrations. The most popular options are:
- Create a HubSpot contact in smart lists on Kajabi
- Update HubSpot contact in forms on Kajabi
- Update HubSpot contacts in deals on Kajabi
Use HubSpot to generate more sales on Kajabi by integrating it using LeadsBridge.
Use Automate to Integrate Kajabi and HubSpot
Automate is currently developing the integration between HubSpot and Kajabi.
Automate has revealed some of the integrations it will launch. These include:
- Adding or updating contacts in HubSpot when a new form is submitted on Kajabi
- Moving an existing contact to a new list on HubSpot when a new form is submitted on Kajabi
We’re sure there will be plenty of other automation options available via Automate once the development is complete, so it’s worth keeping an eye on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Kajabi has CRM and email marketing tools included with all their membership plans.
HubSpot has incredible sales, marketing, and customer service features. These features can be used with Kajabi to maximize sales on your online courses.
HubSpot can help to entice customers to your site and generate sales by using its marketing and servicing tools.
Kajabi offers direct integration with 16 tools, including Stripe, Calendly, Typeform, ConvertKit, and Google Analytics.
As well as these 16 platforms, you can also connect a variety of other tools with Kajabi, like HubSpot, using third-party software such as Zapier, LeadsBridge, Integrately, and Automate.
Yes, use software like Zapier or LeadsBridge to connect Kajabi and HubSpot easily.
Yes, HubSpot is great for businesses of all sizes. HubSpot offers a free plan which is perfect for smaller companies or those just getting started.
HubSpot does have a free plan, but the features are limited. Depending on your needs, you may need to upgrade to one of their paid memberships.
No, although it is a very useful tool, it is not vital to have Zapier for Kajabi.
Zapier allows you to automatically move information between your favorite and most used apps and software, but you could exclusively use Kajabi if you don’t plan on integrating it with anything else.