Kajabi vs HubSpot – which is better?
Kajabi has made its marketing presence well known over the last few years in supporting new businesses focusing on courses, memberships, and digital products and services.
On the other hand, HubSpot aims to support established companies that need to boost their ROI in pre-existing sales pipelines.
Keep reading as we provide you with an extensive comparison between the two!
Kajabi stands as one of the top all-in-one marketing platforms.
Its main draw is online courses. Another feature that makes the Kajabi platform popular is its innovative built-in blogging platform.
In addition, users can expect private and exclusive in-house communities.
Pricing ranges from $149 for the basic package and $399 for the top-of-the-range option.
HubSpot is a cloud-based CRM that allows users to boost ROI by aligning sales and marketing plans.
HubSpot offers niche companies a chance to optimize their inbound marketing strategies.
Companies in the Healthcare or Consulting spaces can benefit extensively from this type of marketing.
Prices vary from $50 for a basic Starter package to many thousands of dollars per month for the Enterprise package.
Kajabi vs. HubSpot at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, 14 days.|
|Pricing Range||Pricing Range
Basic – $149 per month
Pro – $199 – per month
Growth – $399 per month
|Free plan – $0
Starter – $50 per month
Professional – $890 per month
Enterprise – $3,200 per month
|Best For||Geared towards people looking for an easy-to-use platform to host online course content
||It works well for most businesses but aims at companies with clearly defined audiences. Examples include healthcare, E-commerce, and Consulting firms|
|User Interface Features
Quick & easy web-page building
Drag-and-drop page builders
Up to date SEO features
Various theme editors
Home & lead pages
Online discussion board
Tasks and Activities
Create product deals
Custom calendar links
Upsells & downsells
Customizable Revenue Reporting
|Customer Support & Training
||Live chat option with a support agent via the dashboard||1:1 interaction
Customer satisfaction surveys
The most common similarities include the following:
- Both HubSpot and Kajabi boast an extensive e-mail marketing aspect
- Both platforms offer videos, live streaming, and webinars for users to communicate and understand the course material.
- Memberships are available on both platforms allowing users to select a list of contacts who should have access to content.
Key differences that stand out are below:
- HubSpot prides itself on its inbound marketing and sales platform, making it easy to attract, generate, and nurture leads.
- HubSpot uses its SEO tools to measure the impact of designated keywords. It also provides analytical reports informing creators of the success of specific SEO options.
- Kajabi has an in-house blogging platform with built-in SEO features.
- Kajabi’s pricing range is the more affordable option, but HubSpot’s free plan has extensive features not available on Kajabi’s free option.
Kajabi vs. HubSpot: Cost Comparison
- Basic Plan – $149 per month or $1,428 per year- This starter plan includes three products, three pipelines (sales funnels), unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, one admin user, one website 10,000 contacts, and 1,000 active members.
- Growth Plan – $199 per month or $1,908 per year – This plan includes: 15 digital products, 15 sales pipelines, ten admin users, 10,000 active users, and you can add 25,000 contacts. This plan also boasts affiliate marketing and built-in e-mail tools.
- Pro Plan – $399 per month or $3,828 per year – The top Kajabi plan gives users three websites and access to dispatch 2,000,000 marketing e-mails. Also on offer are 25 admin users, 100 sales pipelines, 100 digital products, 20,000 active members, and 100,000 contacts.
- Starter Plan – $50 per month – You’ll get 1,000 marketing contacts, e-mail marketing, live chats, and landing pages on the starter plan. You’ll also have access to storage for 15 million overall contacts and easy one-on-one technical support.
- Professional Plan – $890 per month – Aside from core features from the Starter plan, users will also get 2,000 marketing contacts, reporting dashboards, contact management, Salesforce integration, and goal-based nurturing.
- Enterprise Plan – $3,200 per month – This package offers everything HubSpot has to offer. In addition to the features of the previous plans, some of the extra features include multiple deal pipelines, smart content, canned snippets, video hosting & management, and 10,000 marketing contacts. To add 1,000 extra contacts, simply pay an additional $10.
- Onboarding costs: Potential buyers should be aware of the onboarding costs for additional users at HubSpot, which are variable and can be substantial.
Kajabi is more affordable and doesn’t feature onboarding costs. Therefore, it might be more attractive for start-ups or solopreneurs who carry the costs alone.
Kajabi vs. HubSpot: A Comparison of Features and Tools
Varying features offered by each platform are often the deciding factor in choosing the most promising option.
Some features may be very similar, while others are entirely different. Keep reading to see how these two platforms’ features compare.
Sales & Marketing Features
All-in-one business platforms need to focus on their sales & marketing and sales avenues to outdo their competitors. Both Kajabi and HubSpot understand the importance of superior marketing features.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- HubSpot wins here because it focuses on its marketing tools to attract and convert visitors into paying customers. Some top marketing features include free CRM, E-mail marketing, paid ad tracking, dashboards, social media integration, workflows, and list segmentation. While Kajabi focuses on creating compelling content, HubSpot outshines it in marketing.
Memberships & Online Course Features
If your goal is to create a website offering online courses, you will prefer an option that’s easy to access, simple to use, and provides a good user experience.
Kajabi aims to create, improve, and sell online courses. Both platforms offer membership options.
Which Platform Offers Better Memberships and Courses?
- Kajabi is one of the most highly-regarded platforms for making membership sites. Its membership options house premium content providing recurring revenues. Kajabi is also fully equipped to help users create stunning websites and online course programs.
Analytics & Reporting Features
The best way to keep up-to-date with the performance of your sites is by using a platform that offers an extensive analysis of user data.
Kajabi uses Google Analytics, allowing you to access information related to your online traffic. HubSpot’s analytics tools are in-house and offer extensive reporting features.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics & Reporting Features?
- HubSpot’s traffic analytics is different from the reporting features offered by Google Analytics. HubSpot analyzes data such as topic clusters, device types, and sources. Its extensive analyzing features make it a clear winner.
Customization & Page Building Features
Customization options make it easy for users to change and improve their content to suit their target audience.
Kajabi has website templates that make creating content quick and easy. HubSpot CRM allows businesses to customize objects different from the usual options. You can store your data directly in HubSpot and use it in various marketing campaigns.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization & Page Building Features?
- Since both platforms offer viable customizable options, picking a clear winner is problematic – so we’re calling this one a tie.
Customer Support & Training
HubSpot’s customer support is award-winning and well known for assisting users with all queries related to the inbound methodology.
HubSpot training takes place through the HubSpot academy. Kajabi offers users the ability to answer questions directly via support agents or live chats. Kajabi also gives users access to the Kajabi university for all the training to create websites and online courses.
Which Platform Offers Better Customer Support & Training?
- Another draw. Both platforms do a stellar job of providing users with adequate training and customer support.
Choose Kajabi if:
- You want to create an extensive online course by using an inclusive course builder
- Manage your entire website using a single platform
- Building new courses and memberships are your core focus.
Choose HubSpot if:
- You need to attract visitors and convert leads (you have a pre-existing sales pipeline and audience)
- You have a business with a defined audience where you can streamline and focus your marketing
- Have partners that can share the cost of the HubSpot software to offset costs
Choosing the better option depends on what you want to do with it. Both Kajabi and HubSpot are easy to learn and use.
Layouts are easy to navigate, and built-in templates make the task easier.
In a nutshell, use HubSpot if your focus is on marketing and converting potential customers into your pre-existing business and sales pipeline.
However, if you focus on courses and memberships and are looking for an option that allows you to do everything on one easy platform, Kajabi is likely the option for you!