We’ve compiled this Kajabi tutorial for beginners.
We’ll share valuable resources to get you started, outlining how to build your digital business in five easy steps.
- Setup the Account
- Create a Product
- Create an Offer
- Market Your Product
- Track Progress
Kajabi gives its users a comprehensive set of tools to create, manage, and run their online businesses.
Our quick 5-step guide will give you the confidence to build a course with Kajabi in no time at all.
Building your online course is easy with Kajabi’s tools and resources, and the platform’s dashboard is intuitive.
These factors make it a breeze to navigate as you create your course.
You need to set your pricing when you open your account to get started.
Then, select a theme for your content and start crafting your course.
What Can You Do with Kajabi
With Kajabi, you can run courses, host podcasts, offer digital downloads, and find all of the business tools you need to market and sell your products.
Partnering with other platforms for enhanced tools, Kajabi streamlines your online business while you focus on your products and memberships.
Step 1: Setup the Account
The first step to working with Kajabi is setting up your account and registering as a Kajabi user.
Creating your account is simple, and you have the option of three pricing plans. You can also add Kajabi Access to any plans to double the tools.
To set up your account, use the following steps:
- First, pick a pricing plan that best suits your needs.
- Click on the “Start for free” button to activate your 30-day free trial.
- Complete the form by providing your details.
- Click on “Continue.”
- Follow the prompts to complete your account setup.
You can experiment with Kajabi tools and resources before any payment obligations kick in by signing up for the free trial.
This trial period allows you to decide if this platform is the right one for creating and selling your online courses.
Step 2: Create a Product
Once you’ve created your account and registered as a Kajabi user, you can proceed to make a product.
Products include your online courses, membership sites, teaching tools, and resource centers viewed digitally by your audience.
To create a product, use the following steps:
- Select “Products” from your dashboard.
- Click on “+ New Product” to add a new product.
- Pick a Product Blueprint that aligns with your content.
- Complete the details as prompted.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
Kajabi Product Blueprints are pre-designed templates, making it even easier for you to create your online course.
You can edit your product’s details at another time should you want to change any information.
You can do this from your dashboard:
- Click on “Products.”
- Highlight the product you want to edit.
- Then, click on “Edit Products” from the top menu.
Step 3: Create an Offer
You need to create an offer (also known as the product’s price tag) before a customer can purchase it, or you can grant it for free.
You can select multiple prices and offer different payment plans or bundle your products together.
To get started, create payment integrations with PayPal or Stripe before setting your price tag. When done, make an offer by using the following steps:
- Go to your dashboard and open the “Sales” tab.
- Find the “Offers” tab and select.
- Next, look for “+ New Offer” on the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Follow the prompt to add your offer title, select products, and payment type.
You have the option of creating free, one-time payment, multiple, or recurring payment pricing plans for your offer.
You can do this from your dashboard by selecting “Offer Details” and clicking on “Payment Type.”
Step 4: Market Your Product
Marketing your course with Kajabi is also an easy process.
You can click on the “Marketing” tab to draft e-mails, customize forms, and create events and Pipelines.
By customizing your marketing settings, you can also personalize e-mail campaigns.
Use the following steps to customize your business settings:
- First, click “Settings” on your dashboard.
- Next, select “Marketing Settings” and click on it.
- Locate the following to complete your business details:
- “Marketing Contact Address” to display your details on the footer of your e-mails
- “Company Logo” to upload your brand’s logo
Building your e-mail list is a powerful way to market your products and create relationships with your customers.
Use the “Marketing” tab on your dashboard to update “E-mail Settings” to personalize “From Name,” “From E-mail,” and “Reply-to” settings.
Configure default e-mail settings for new sequences by locating “E-mail Sequence Defaults” and completing the appropriate fields.
Step 5: Track Progress
You can track progress using your Analytics dashboard. By knowing information such as net revenue, opt-ins, page views, subscription sign-ups, and offers sold, you can see what needs to change or improve to increase your brand’s sales.
You can access this data from your dashboard by using these steps:
- First, open the “Analytics” tab.
- Click “View” for specific analytics such as “Purchases,” “Net Revenue,” and “Net Revenue.”
The “Analytics” page includes a “Recent Transactions” sidebar on the right-hand side detailing real-time activity.
You can produce analytics reporting for the following areas:
- Net revenue
- Subscription metrics
- Product progress
- Offers sold
With detailed analytics reports, you can identify what areas need work to grow your online business.
Once you register as a Kajabi user, you can use the intuitive dashboard to create and sell your online courses and membership sites. It’s also simple to get started with marketing and track your progress if you follow our easy steps.
Our in-house experts have simplified the process with this quick five-step Kajabi tutorial.
In no time at all, you’ll have your account setup taken care of so you can start creating, marketing, and selling your online courses.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I Customize a Checkout Page in Kajabi?
- Can I Sell Physical Products on Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi an LMS?
- What Integrations Does Kajabi Support?
- What is a Kajabi Hero Challenge?
- How Can I Improve SEO on a Kajabi Website?
- Can I Use My Own Domain on Kajabi?
- Does Kajabi Offer Free Training?
- Is Kajabi a CRM?
- Can I Hire a Kajabi Website Designer?
- Can I Hire a Kajabi Virtual Assistant?
- What Are The Best Alternatives to Kajabi?
- Is There a Kajabi Mobile App?
- Can I Host Videos on Kajabi?