Currently, there is no lifetime deal for access to Kajabi.
However, we know how important deals on Kajabi are to our readers, so our experienced team has spent a considerable amount of time researching other options for you.
In this article, we have selected several different choices of Kajabi deals for you.
You should bookmark this page to receive our newest updates on this topic should the situation change.
How to Get a Kajabi Lifetime Deal?
At present, Kajabi doesn’t offer a lifetime deal. However, the platform has some other great deals for new and current users.
One of these options is free trial. These enable you to try out the Kajabi system for fourteen or thirty days without commitment.
Then you can cancel the trial or up/downgrade your plan.
The other deal helps you save on Kajabi’s ongoing subscription costs with a 20% discount when you pay for any Kajabi plan on an annual basis.
We strongly urge you to take advantage of these great deals, so you don’t miss out.
Can I Offer a Lifetime Deal to My Customers on Kajabi?
Yes, you can offer your customers a lifetime plan to access your products or courses.
However, your content will only be available to your customers if your Kajabi account remains active.
So for a single payment, you can offer unlimited access to your product or service and free updates as your service evolves.
And if need be, you can limit the length of your lifetime access in your Terms of Service.
Kajabi Lifetime Deal Alternatives
Even though Kajabi doesn’t have a lifetime deal, there are other great alternatives. You can then decide which one works best for you.
You can opt for a free trial to see if the system works for your business. Or you can pay a yearly subscription for any of Kajabi’s payment plans – making a significant saving.
14-Day Free Trial
Each Kajabi payment plan has a 14-day free trial so that you can try any of them without any risk.
You can upgrade or downgrade to any plan when the trial period is up if you decide to.
Below we provide instructions on how to register for this free trial:
- Click here to sign up.
- Choose the plan you’d like to try out.
- Hit the “Start free trial” button.
- Register for an account by entering your details.
- Start selling.
- Toward the end of the 14-day free trial period, you can cancel the account by selecting ‘Please Cancel My Trial’ in ‘Plan Details’ under ‘Billing’ in ‘Account Settings.’
30-Day Free Trial
Kajabi also has a 30-day free trial for you to try out its system. Using this, you can make sure your plan has all the features you need for your business.
To take advantage of Kajabi’s 30-day free trial:
- First, click here to sign up.
- Then, click the ‘Start free trial’ button.
- Then, enter your details to register.
- You can cancel the free trial, preferably close to the end of the thirty days, by selecting ‘Please Cancel My Trial’ in ‘Plan Details’ under ‘Billing’ in ‘Account Settings.’
Kajabi’s annual subscription is a great way to save money. If you decide to subscribe to yearly billing, you will save 20%. It’s also worth noting that all of Kajabi’s payment plans are available for purchase with this yearly subscription.
More than one type of subscription means more options for you, so you should be able to choose one that suits your budget.
Of course, an annual plan will also work better for you if you’re confident you’ll be using the system for a year or longer.
Here’s a rundown of the costs of each plan along with the savings you can make;
There is no Kajabi lifetime deal, but you still have plenty of cost-saving opportunities.
If you don’t feel inclined to fork out the cash just yet, try Kajabi’s free trial without any risk or commitment.
Opt for the thirty-day option if fourteen days isn’t long enough. You’ll be able to see what you’re getting and make a more informed decision. It’s so easy to sign up for a free trial that you could start today.
Of course, paying monthly or annually is entirely up to you, but the difference is in the discount.
Don’t forget to bookmark this article so you’ll have all the latest info when we get it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Kajabi’s 28 Day Challenge is?
- How Good is Kajabi?
- How to Run Evergreen Webinars in Kajabi?
- How do I Hire Kajabi Virtual Assistant?
- Where to Find a Kajabi Designer?
- Is Kajabi A LMS?
- Is Kajabi A CRM?
- How and Why You Should Use Kajabi?
- Are There Any Examples of Websites Developed with Kajabi?
- What Can I Learn at Kajabi University?
- Should I Use Quizzes and Surveys in Kajabi?