ClickFunnels 2.0 offers extensive features for real estate agents to grow and manage their businesses.
The platform includes features such as Site Creation, Email Marketing, Analytics, and a CRM.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 can collect leads, deliver marketing, and manage clients
- You can integrate IDX real estate listings
How to Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a Real Estate Agent
Real estate agents have very specific needs. We’ll explore what you can build using the ClickFunnels 2.0 platform to suit these requirements.
- Create lead magnets – In exchange for a potential client’s contact information, you could give away a product such as a ‘10 Point Guide to Buying Real Estate.’
- Create forms – You can create forms on your landing pages to understand the customer’s needs and wants.
- Capture contact information – Ask a lead to fill out their name, phone number, email, and address.
- Workflows to send marketing – ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you create workflows, which means you can automatically send emails or marketing follow-ups after signup.
- IDX Integrations – You can include MLS listings, interactive maps, and searches using a third-party IDX integration.
ClickFunnels 2.0 for Real Estate Agents Features
The platform has an extensive list of features you can use to support your business, and now with the ClickFunnels 2.0 upgrades, it also contains tools such as a CRM and Workflows.
We’ve compiled a list of features best suited for Real Estate Agents.
Lead Funnels & Site Creation
You can use the platform’s powerful drag-and-drop builder to create a complete real estate site, as well as individual landing pages and funnels.
Important features you’ll have access to:
- Add content including
- Social media content
- No-code builder
- Mobile-friendly design
- Built-in checkouts and payments
- Hosted on the ClickFunnels platform
- Custom domains
The platform’s email marketing tools are comprehensive enough to replace other platforms your brokerage may use.
They contain the following tools:
- Import all existing contacts
- Advanced analytics features
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Instant and scheduled broadcasts
- Automated sequencing
- Integrations with other platforms
Workflows are a new ClickFunnels 2.0 tool that connects multiple different modules together to create a seamless flow.
A simple example would be when a new real estate lead signs up, the Workflow recognizes this and then sends a welcome email.
Here’s what the feature lets you do:
- Segment your audience – Use rules to deliver marketing to specific people matching your criteria.
- A/B Testing – To improve your conversion rates, you can test workflows against each other to always optimize.
- Third-party integrations – You can connect other platforms to increase your Workflow functionality.
It’s essential to understand your analytics and data when marketing. The platform provides you with reporting tools to help you do this.
What you can track:
- Page views
- Form submissions
This will show real estate agents how their forms, lead magnets, and pages perform.
Real estate agents need comprehensive CRM software to manage their leads and track them through the sales funnel.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a CRM solution that real estate agents can use.
Here are its features and benefits:
- Contact insight – Each contact you have will contain their behaviors, activities, and where they are in the pipeline.
- Stay connected – As you’ll have extensive insight into your contacts, you can personalize messages and reach out to them in a more personable manner.
- One-stop solution – Because you may also be collecting your lead information within ClickFunnels, having your CRM also on the platform makes everything easier to manage.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do I Need as a Real Estate Agent?
Real estate agents looking to purchase ClickFunnels 2.0 can start by using its Basic plan.
This plan will give you access to all of the features; however, it is limited by the number of websites, funnels, and how advanced the analytics will be.
Once you’ve exceeded these requirements, you can upgrade to a higher subscription plan.
ClickFunnels 2.0 pricing plans:
- Basic plan – $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker plan – $297/month
- If you opt for the annual plan, then you can save between 13- 50%.
- You will receive a 14-day free trial when you subscribe to all plans.
|Real Estate Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
|Analytics||✅ (Basic)||✅ (Basic)||✅ (Advanced)|
ClickFunnels 2.0 for Real Estate Lead Generation
Lead generation for real estate has specific needs and requirements; we’ll walk you through the ClickFunnels 2.0 features and tools that you can use to set this up.
- Collect customer information – Create a website, use your custom domain, and set up lead capture pages. After a potential customer has filled out your form, their contact information will appear in your contacts and can trigger workflows.
- Social media – If you have a following on social media, you can advertise your real estate services to the audience; they can then become a potential client by filling out your form.
- How to generate leads – There are many methods for generating leads, including Google Ads, Meta Ads, and organic outreach.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Real Estate Agents
ClickFunnels 2.0 has many free and paid templates you can use to get started. Examples of these include sites, landing pages, and squeeze pages.
After selecting a template, you can use its drag-and-drop editor to customize it for a real estate agent.
You’ll be able to add forms and lead capture as well as include MLS listings by using the IDX integration.
Tips for Real Estate Agents Using ClickFunnels 2.0
If you’re a real estate agent getting started using ClickFunnels 2.0, here are five top tips:
- Offer value – To get someone to opt-in and become a lead, offer them something of value, such as a detailed guide or consultation.
- Test your offers – Use the A/B testing feature to try and improve your offer and get a higher converting page.
- Follow up quickly – Many buyers and sellers can be time-sensitive, so it’s recommended you set up workflows to get back to them quickly.
- Understand where your leads are coming from – Drill down into the analytics dashboards to find where you’re having the most marketing success so that you can double down to see faster growth.
- Use the ClickFunnels 2.0 tutorials – The platform offers so much free training and documentation that you learn from, and you can also join its Facebook Community. Take advantage of that to accelerate your learning.
What Software does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Real Estate Agents?
As ClickFunnels 2.0 has introduced many new tools and features, you may be able to use it to replace several that you’re currently paying for.
Examples of software that ClickFunnels 2.0 will replace for real estate agents include:
- Email marketing
- Active Campaign
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, ClickFunnels 2.0 integrates with IDX, allowing you to add MLS listings and an interactive map on your site or page.
ClickFunnels 2.0’s features for real estate agents include a website and funnel builder, email marketing, workflows, analytics, and CRM. It also allows for extensive integrations, meaning that you can use it with other platforms.
Real estate agents can start by using the Basic subscription plan, which costs $147 per month but can be reduced if you subscribe to the annual plan.