For users who want to test drive Kartra to see how the platform works, Kartra has two options: you can opt for a $1 14-day trial or a $1 30-day trial.
However, you might prefer a 60-day trial to get a good look at the platform.
Even though Kartra has never officially offered it, you will be delighted to learn that this extended trial period is possible!
Read on to learn about our workarounds to extend the trial period to 60 days.
Kartra 60-Day Free Trial
You get the 60-day trial by signing up for the $1 30-day trial and then canceling it before the end of those 30 days. You must then sign up and pay for a plan, but use it for no more than 30 days.
So, by combining the 30-day trial with a subscription that only lasts 30 days, you get 60 days of free use of the platform.
That is ample time to fully try out all the Kartra features without committing to any plan yet. Remember, you’ll have to pay the full price of the plan you choose to try for this option to work out.
Although the disadvantage of this workaround is the requirement to pay the full cost of the plan, the advantage is that you’ll get full use of the platform for two whole months, after which you will either 1) be thrilled with Kartra or 2) get your money back.
How to Get a Kartra 60-Day Trial?
- Sign up for a 30-day trial of the selected plan and start using it.
- At the end of the trial period, commit to the plan you are trying by paying the full sum for it. We urge you to double-check with a customer service representative before the end of your trial period. Specifically, confirm that you can still apply for a refund within 30 days of committing to the plan.
- Continue using Kartra for 30 more days. If you decide that you don’t want to invest in this platform, cancel your subscription within 30 days of your commitment to the plan.
Alternative #1: 30-Day Kartra Trial for $1
Most people go for the 30-day trial; it is easy to get and offers a decent time to test the platform. Simply visit the pricing page, move your cursor over the plan you want to choose, but don’t click on it.
Instead, move your cursor as if you want to close the tab. Immediately a banner will appear, offering a 30-day trial.
At this point, you can accept the trial. Kartra will ask for your credit card number, but you won’t need to enter any long-term contract.
You can also downgrade or cancel your account anytime within the trial period.
How to Get a Kartra 30-Day Free Trial?
Here are the exact steps you need to follow to obtain your 30-day trial.
- Visit the pricing page here. Choose the plan you want to try.
- Don’t click on your choice. Instead, move your cursor to the top of the page as if to leave the website. A pop-up appears with the offer of a 30-day trial for $1.
- Accept the offer for a 30-day trial.
- A form appears. Complete it with the required information.
- Start using Kartra. If you decide that you don’t want to use it for your business, cancel within 30 days.
Alternative #2: 14-Day Kartra Trial for $1
Remember that the 14-day trial deal will always be available, no matter what other deals appear in the future.
For this trial, you don’t need to enter into a long-term contract with Kartra, but you will be required to provide your credit card number. You can cancel your account anytime within the trial period.
Although this trial will only cost you a dollar, it’s not an inferior trial option.
You can start an online storefront and start trading, even if you choose the Starter.
How to Get a Kartra 14-Day Free Trial?
It is straightforward to get a 14-day trial. You just visit the pricing page and make a few clicks. Below are the steps to do that.
- Go to this website.
- You’ll see four plans. Select the one you would like to try.
- A form will appear. Provide all the required information.
- Click “Continue’’. Start using the platform.
- If you decide that Kartra is not for you, cancel before the 14 days are over.
How Much Is Kartra after the Trial Period?
The pricing for the different plans are as follows:
- Starter: $99 per month or $79 per month if paid annually
- Silver: $199 per month or $149 per month if paid annually
- Gold: $299 per month or $229 per month if paid annually
- Platinum: $499 per month or $379 per month if paid annually
The main difference between the plans is the number of leads and emails you can send. Also, the Agency is not available within the Starter plan.
However, you have unlimited e-mails, leads, bandwidth, pages, videos products, membership sites, team members, and helpdesks with all other plans.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Kartra offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you will be able to cancel your plan and get a full refund.
For this to happen, you need to go to the “Basic Account Information (billing, changes, refunds)” section of the platform to submit a cancellation ticket. You must provide the following information:
- the product information
- order number
- your full name
- the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account
You must do this within 30 days of signing up and using the platform.
Although Kartra only offers 14-day and 30-day trials (officially), if you know how to go about it, you can try Kartra for a full 60-day trial period, which gives you two full months to explore all of Kartra’s features.
Just follow the steps we outlined in this article, and you’ll be able to use Kartra like a pro by the end of two months. It’s worth your while to consider this option seriously.
It’s a big financial commitment to sign up for one of the plans, and with 60 days to practice using the platform, you will not be taking the risk that you might be wasting your money.
After that, you’ll likely be thrilled with Kartra and ready to make the longer-term financial commitment; If not, you’ll be able to get your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Much Does Kartra Cost?
- Is There a Kartra Discount?
- How Can I Use Kartra?
- How Do I Attend Kartra’s Academy?
- Is There a Discount For Kartra?
- Does Kartra Offer an Affiliate Program?
- Is Kartra’s Customer Support Good?
- What Can I Sell on Kartra Marketplace?
- Can You Build Landing Pages With Kartra?
- How Can I Get Training in Kartra?
- What Bonuses Does Kartra Offer?
- Does Karta Have Worthy Alternatives?
- Where Can I Find Kartra Templates?
- How to Create a Quiz With Kartra?
- Does Kartra Have an App?
- What is Kartra Agency?
- How to Host Webinars With Kartra?
- Can You Host Online Courses With Kartra?
- How Do Kartra Email Marketing Campaigns Perform?
- Is There a Kartra Black Friday Deal?
- Is There a Lifetime Kartra Plan?