ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform because its features include websites, landing pages, funnels, courses, membership sites, e-commerce, marketing, and automation.
However, a business looking for only an email marketing solution may want to consider another platform, such as GetResponse.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform for advertising and selling products and services
- GetResponse is an email marketing and automation platform, which has a Free Plan available
Main Differences Between ClickFunnels 2.0 and GetResponse
- Primary Focus – GetResponse is chiefly a marketing platform that provides users with email marketing and automation tools. In contrast, ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform for selling all types of products and services.
- Pricing – ClickFunnels 2.0 starts at $147 per month, which is considerably more expensive than GetResponse’s entry-level Free Plan.
- Plan Length – ClickFunnels 2.0’s subscription can be purchased on a recurring monthly subscription or an annual basis, whereas GetRepsonse’s plans are one, 12, and 24 months long.
- Subscription Pricing – GetResponse’s subscription plan prices are based on the number of contacts a business has; in contrast, ClickFunnels 2.0’s are not.
- API and Integrations – To have API access, ClickFunnels 2.0 users need to be subscribed to the Pro Plan or above, whereas API access is a core feature of GetResponse.
|Starting Price||$147 per month||Free plan available|
|Discounts||$240-$3,468 per year||12-month plan gets 18% off, and the 24-month plan gets 30% discount|
|Type of Platform||All-in-one||Email marketing|
|Technical Knowledge Required||None||None|
|Native Builders||Landing pages, funnels, websites||Landing pages, websites|
|Native Digital Products Supported||Courses, membership sites||Membership sites|
|E-Commerce Solution||✅||✅ (direct integrations)|
What Are ClickFunnels 2.0 and GetResponse?
ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform for businesses to advertise and sell their products and services.
The features and tools it provides includes:
- Landing pages
- Digital products
- Email marketing
- Workflows (automation)
The extensive range of features makes the platform suited to all businesses across many industries.
You Might Also Like:
GetResponse is an email marketing and automation tool for businesses to promote and sell their products and services.
The platform’s suite of tools includes:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Sign up forms
- Sales pages
- Store integrations
- One-click upsells
As the platform is chiefly a marketing solution for existing businesses, it has over 100 direct integrations, including third-party platforms for product creation, hosting, and delivery.
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels 2.0
- All-in-One – ClickFunnels 2.0 has all the tools and features required to build their business; no third-party platforms are required.
- Lead Generation – ClickFunnels 2.0 includes landing pages, forms, and a CRM, which makes it suited for lead generation and sales.
- Digital Products – The platform has native course and membership site creation, hosting, and delivery tools.
- Annual Discount – ClickFunnels 2.0 has an annual discount of $240-$3,468 per year.
- Pricing – ClickFunnels 2.0’s entry-level plan costs $147 per month, which may be out of the price range for new businesses.
- Too Many Features – Because the platform has so many features and tools, it can take a while for users to get fully familiar with them.
Pros and Cons of GetResponse
- Free Plan Available – GetResponse has a free plan that gives users access to 500 contacts.
- Pricing Customization – Subscribers can begin by choosing one of four plans: Free, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and E-Commerce Marketing. They then select the number of contacts they need.
- Direct Integrations – The platform has over 100 direct integrations, which makes it compatible with many popular CRM, payment, e-commerce, and digital product providers.
- No Native Product Creation – The platform has no native product creation, hosting, and delivery solutions.
- Other Platforms Required – As GetResponse is solely focused on email marketing, users will likely need to use other third-party platforms, which can be costly.
Websites, Landing Pages, and Funnels: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs GetResponse
Both ClickFunnels 2.0 and GetResponse have native website and landing page builders.
They both have the following website and landing page tools:
- Drag-and-drop builders
- Custom domains
One key feature that GetResponse has that ClickFunnels 2.0 does not is an AI page builder, which helps businesses generate a website.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and GetResponse have funnel tools with the following features and tools:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Multimedia embeds
Although both platforms support selling digital and physical products, GetResponse does not have native e-commerce and digital product delivery tools.
Therefore, we rate ClickFunnels 2.0 as the better platform for websites, landing pages, and funnels.
Email Marketing: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs GetResponse
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a native email marketing tool for users to create, schedule, and send emails.
The platform’s features include:
- Product delivery
- Abandoned cart
ClickFunnels 2.0 subscribers can use these tools to create marketing campaigns, confirmation sequences, and broadcasts.
Because GetResponse is chiefly an email marketing solution, it has a wide range of features and tools, which include:
- Drag-and-drop builder
- AI content generator
- Free image library
- Timed delivery and tracking
- Custom segments
- Dynamic content
- A/B testing
After testing both email marketing tools, we’d say that GetResponse has the more advanced features.
These include AI content creation, a stock image library, and a wider range of templates.
Therefore, GetResponse wins this email marketing comparison.
Marketing Automation: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs GetResponse
ClickFunnels 2.0 has an advanced marketing automation tool called Workflows.
This tool links together all elements on the platform, such as websites, landing pages, funnels, and email marketing, into one marketing flow.
Moreover, subscribers can also integrate third-party platforms into their marketing automation with this tool.
To further optimize the workflow, businesses can use the split test tool to find the highest-converting flow.
GetResponse’s marketing automation consists of the following:
- Email flows
- CRM integration
These features and tools can be used to link both GetResponse assets and third-party platform assets together.
We believe that ClickFunnels 2.0’s Workflows tool is better than GetResponse due to its wider range of tools, native assets that can be connected, and seamless third-party integrations.
Digital Product Features: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs GetResponse
ClickFunnels 2.0 has two digital product features: courses and membership sites.
The platform’s courses have the following tools:
- Scheduling and drip content
- Course management
- Note taking
The only native digital product tool that GetResponse has is a membership area.
After a business has created a membership area, it can host digital products behind a paywall.
These could include training, courses, webinars, and other digital products.
However, since it doesn’t have native digital product tools, such as course creation, the hosting experience is not smooth.
ClickFunnels 2.0 hands down wins the digital product feature comparison.
E-Commerce Features: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs GetResponse
ClickFunnels 2.0 supports the sale of physical products.
The physical products can be listed and sold on its websites, landing pages, and in funnels.
However, due to the design of these builders, it’s better suited to individual products and bundles instead of large catalogs.
In contrast, GetResponse does not have any native e-commerce tools.
Instead, the platform offers users a range of direct integrations that allow them to embed buy buttons onto their pages.
Some of the e-commerce direct integrations include:
To summarize our experience with the platforms’ direct integrations, we found that GetResponse has a more advanced and better feature than ClickFunnels 2.0.
Integrations: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs GetResponse
ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform; therefore, users don’t necessarily need to integrate third-party platforms to run their business.
Therefore, the platform has very limited direct integrations, which include:
- ClickFunnels Classic
GetResponse has over 100 sortable direct integrations.
These direct integrations include:
- Webinar and video
Overall, GetResponse has better integration tools and features than ClickFunnels 2.0.
However, it should be noted that GetResponse has to provide a wide range as users require third-party platform integrations to get the features they need.
Reporting and Analytics ClickFunnels 2.0 vs GetResponse
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of analytics tools that give in-depth reports for all assets and products created.
These tools cover:
- Websites, landing pages, and funnels
- Average cart values
- Products sold
- Courses and membership sites
- Progress reports
- Proficiency reports
- Open rates
- Click-through rates
ConvertKit also has analytics and reporting tools:
- Email analytics
- Open rates
- Click-through rates
- Device preferences
- Digital marketing reports
- Subscription rates
- Contact and list growth trends
- Audience insights
- Ecommerce results
- Order history
- Average order value
- Product recommendations
- Custom reports
- Contact database report generation
- A/B testing
We’d say that ClickFunnels 2.0 gives more insights into assets, so we’d rank it better than GetResponse’s analytics and reporting tools.
GetResponse also has many support features, including:
- Live chat support
- Email support
- Help center
- API documents
Booth platforms have similar support features and lack specific migration tools and help.
Therefore, we’d rank ClickFunnels 2.0 and GetResponse as equal.
Affordability: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs GetResponse
ClickFunnels 2.0 has three subscription plans:
- The Basic Plan – $147 per month
- The Pro Plan – $197 per month
- The Funnel Hacker Plan – $297 per month
All ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription plans have the following core features and tools:
- Landing pages
- Custom domains
- Email sequences
- Basic analytics
The main differences between the plans are the capacity limits of the number of websites, funnels, courses, students, and contacts each subscription plan supports.
In contrast, GetResponse has four subscription plans:
- The Free Plan – $0 per month (up to 500 contacts)
- The Email Marketing Plan – $19 per month
- The Marketing Automation Plan – $59 per month
- The E-Commerce Marketing Plan – $119 per month
Users can then receive a discount on their subscription price if they opt for a 12 or 24-month plan.
Overall, GetResponse is the less expensive platform; however, when comparing prices like this, it doesn’t consider that most platform users require additional subscriptions to third-party platforms due to its limited features.
Therefore, users should add all of their subscription plan prices up to compare them with ClickFunnels 2.0.
After testing, reviewing, and comparing, we’d say that ClickFunnels 2.0 is better than GetResponse.
This is because it has far more advanced features and tools, such as courses and membership sites.
In contrast, GetResponse has very limited native physical and digital product creation, hosting, and delivery options.
However, if users only require email marketing and automation, they could consider GetResponse as an alternative to ClickFunnels 2.0.
Frequently Asked Questions
ClickFunnels 2.0 and GetResponse have overlapping features and tools, such as landing pages, websites, funnels, e-commerce email marketing, and automation. However, ClickFunnels 2.0 has digital product creation, hosting, and delivery.
Yes, GetResponse has a free plan and several cheaper subscription plans than ClickFunnels 2.0. However, it should be noted that GetResponse users are likely to need third-party platform subscriptions to create, host, and deliver their products and services.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is a great all-in-one solution for businesses to sell services and digital and physical products. It has landing pages, websites, funnels, forms, courses, membership sites, marketing, and automation. In contrast, GetResponse has fewer features and tools.
Both ClickFunnels 2.0 and GetResponse offer great user experiences. For example, they have layouts that make navigation easy and instructions when creating an asset on the platforms.
Yes, prospective ClickFunnels 2.0 users can use the platform for 44 days risk-free by combining its 14-day free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee. GetResponse has a 30-day free trial for all new users.