The world has never been more competitive than today, and marketing and e-commerce platforms must use every tool at their disposal to stand out.
ClickFunnels is a marketing and sales tool that allows you to create a website and sales funnels quickly.
On the other hand, GetResponse is a tool that will enable you to create pages, send e-mails, and automate your marketing efforts.
This article will provide an overview of both platforms to help you make the right decision.
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel-and-website builder for entrepreneurs that simplifies the construction of stunning pages inside sales funnels without the need for coding knowledge.
With a drag-and-drop editor, you can quickly build sales funnels that convert and help you grow your business. So whether you want to sell products, capture leads, or reconnect with your audience, ClickFunnels makes everything possible.
GetResponse provides you with the inbound marketing solutions and tools you need to engage with your customers, grow your audience, boost online sales, sell your knowledge and expertise.
It’s a great tool personalized for entrepreneurs, large companies, and marketing managers that allows you to automate your marketing regardless of the scale at which you operate.
With a website builder, conversion funnels, and e-mail marketing, you’ll be able to build a valuable marketing list.
ClickFunnels vs. GetResponse at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, 30 days.|
|Pricing Range||Basic – $97 per month
Platinum – $297 per month
Two Comma Club X – $2,497 per month
|Basic – $15 per month
Plus – $49 per month
Professional – $99 per month
|Best For||Businesses of all sizes in consulting, e-commerce, and other sectors.||A complete suite of powerful solutions for both large and small companies both.|
|Page Builder||A/B testing
Drag and drop
|Most Notable Features||Affiliate management
Conversion rate optimization
While offering some similar features, both ClickFunnels and GetResponse have a particular set of features that set them apart.
ClickFunnels stands out as a lead generation and sales tool for all kinds of businesses. With its features, you can easily connect with the right audience and build an online presence.
In addition, it greatly simplifies building effective funnels with A/B testing, a smooth drag and drop builder, and interactive content.
As a tool, GetResponse has powerful e-mail marketing features that allow you to create e-mails with customizable designs and a drag-and-drop builder. You can then send these e-mails based on segments and triggers with easily analyzed data.
ClickFunnels is a more powerful tool to build landing pages, while GetResponse’s strength is its e-mail marketing features.
ClickFunnels vs. GetResponse: Pricing Comparison
Pricing plays an important role in determining whether the software is worth investing in or not. Here’s how ClickFunnels and GetResponse compare:
- Basic Plan $97 per month – Includes funnels, pages, and domains.
- Platinum Plan $297 per month – Includes more funnels and pages for multiple users.
- Two Comma Club X $2,497 per month – You get what the platinum plan offers, plus training materials.
- OFA Challenge $166.16 per month – Unlock all the features with unlimited funnels and pages.
- Funnel Hacking Secrets $166.16 per month – Get access to all the benefits on ClickFunnels.
- Funnel Builder Secrets $332.83 per month for six months – This plan gives you what the above two tiers offer.
- Basic ($15 per month, $12.30 per month for a 1-year plan, $10.50 per month for a 2-year plan) includes e-mail marketing, website building, 1 sales funnel, unlimited landing pages, and unlimited lead funnels.
- Plus ($49 per month, $40.18 per month for a 1-year plan, $34.30 for a 2-year plan) includes 5 workflows, 5 sales funnels, 3 users, 5 webinar funnels, and webinars with a maximum of 100 attendees.
- Professional ($99 per month, $81.18 per month for a 1-year plan, $69.30 for a 2-year plan) includes unlimited marketing automation, paid webinars, webinars with max 300 attendees, unlimited sales funnels, unlimited webinar funnels, and 5 users.
GetResponse’s price largely depends on the number of subscribers on your list. However, it offers more flexibility with 12 and 24-month plans and a 30-day trial, allowing you to try the platform fully.
ClickFunnels’ lowest plan starts at $97, almost equal to GetResponse’s Professional plan, making the latter the more affordable option.
Additionally, GetResponse comes with additional features, such as live chats and webinars, allowing you to save more money.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. GetResponse: A Comparison of Features and Tools
Both platforms offer a wide range of features, making them excellent marketing platforms, which is why a detailed analysis is necessary.
Before making a decision, it’s important to look at essential features and how ClickFunnels and GetResponse compare to each other in these domains.
This in-depth overview will highlight the most important features and help you make a decision.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels offers two ways to create funnels: the classic builder and the CookBook. You need to select your goal, choose the funnel type, and create your funnel with the classic builder. For the CookBook, you can use a premade template.
GetResponse conversion funnels offer templates for every step of funnel building, including landing pages, a social ads creator, stores, and payment processors.
Which Platform Offers Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- ClickFunnels’ funnel builder is much more powerful and its strongest feature. Its builder allows you to build a funnel from scratch or simplifies the process if you want, too.
Both platforms offer excellent drag and drop builders that allow you to create pages. For example, GetResponse’s builder helps you switch up images and call-to-action buttons without prior coding experience.
You can use it to create conversion funnels, landing pages, and e-mails. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, has a drag and drop editor with several templates that allow you to make each page design your own.
Which Platform Offers Better Solution for Building Pages?
- ClickFunnels offers a more robust page builder with no limit to how you want to build pages for your funnels.
Both platforms offer segmentation features that allow you to segment readers and subscribers based on their purchase histories.
They’re both great choices for e-commerce, allowing you to create stunning websites. With marketing automation and e-mail marketing tools, both emerge as strong contenders.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- In this case, both platforms are great options. However, while GetResponse offers better e-mail marketing, ClickFunnels helps you create better websites.
You Might Also Like:
Sales & Marketing Features
GetResponse offers many sales and marketing features, including data segmentation, unique CRM, strong e-mail marketing tools, and a powerful autoresponder. ClickFunnels also helps users manage all aspects of sales and marketing funnels that allow you to create and manage your sales funnel.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Both platforms have plenty to offer in terms of sales and marketing, and it can be difficult to choose which one does this better. In the end, it boils down to what your sales and marketing priorities are.
You Might Also Like:
Both platforms offer analytics and SEO management, allowing you to assess the performance of your campaigns.
GetResponse also provides real-time analytics, visual analytics, and ROI tracking. On the other hand, ClickFunnels offers campaign analytics and website analytics.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics?
- GetResponse offers more advanced analytics that gives you in-depth insights into how your marketing efforts are performing. In addition, it offers a more holistic view covering different aspects, which helps you make more sound decisions.
Both platforms offer an extensive range of inbuilt templates that allow you to create landing pages and funnels of your choice. In addition, ClickFunnels allows you to customize every element through its editor’s sidebar.
On the other hand, GetResponse is restricted in customizability since forms lack personalization, and some designs may look outdated.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization?
- ClickFunnels is a better option due to its better customization functionality. It also offers a more impressive library of templates that you can edit to make your own.
ClickFunnels offers 24/7 ticket or email support and 24-hour live chat support during weekdays (Monday to Friday).
ClickFunnels aims to answer queries within 24 hours during the working week, with the possibility of extended wait times for replies through the weekend.
There is also an official ClickFunnels Facebook group that offers a wider scope of possible questions (that is, essentially any subject matter).
However, you rely upon fellow users rather than ClickFunnels staff when you use it. Therefore, this contact method offers no guarantee on quality or wait times.
Many GetResponse customers are particularly impressed with the customer support options available to them.
GetResponse offers support 24 hours per day and seven days a week via email and live chat.
In addition, email support spans eight languages. There is also a comprehensive, searchable knowledge base.
Which Platform Offers Better Support?
- GetResponse customer support is rated higher.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: You’re looking for an effective platform that offers powerful customization and excellent page and funnel-building functionality. It’s a great option if you’re looking to build funnels from scratch and is the ideal option for when you want to scale up.
- Choose GetResponse if: You’re looking for an affordable way to create funnels and build your e-mail marketing campaign. It offers excellent split-testing and reporting features and has an excellent method of data segmentation.
Both ClickFunnels and GetResponse are powerful platforms with unique features. For long-term usage, though, ClickFunnels is the better option with its extensive functionality.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly