While looking for the best all-in-one marketing platform, you may wonder how Kajabi compares to Mighty Networks.
Both are online course platforms used to market and sell online courses.
Kajabi focuses on resources for marketing e-mails, landing pages, and sales features that allow users to promote their work easily.
As a result, Kajabi’s community support is fairly modest. On the other hand, Mighty Networks is an all-in-one online course and community platform whose main draw is the community space for businesses.
New functionality allows for options that support paid memberships, fully integrate with communities, and enable users to host virtual events.
Kajabi is a platform for knowledge entrepreneurs.
It offers excellent marketing tactics to sell memberships and online courses. You can design content, including sales pages, e-mail drip campaigns, and landing pages.
Kajabi describes itself as an all-in-one platform, but the main focus is creating, marketing, and selling online courses.
Mighty Networks is a community-based platform to create online courses, video content, memberships, events, and digital subscriptions.
You can do all of this on a computer or iOS or Android smartphone, allowing you to run your business on the go.
Kajabi vs. Mighty Networks: Pricing Comparison
- Kajabi Basic: $149/month or $119/month with annual billing – Includes three products and unlimited marketing emails and landing pages. You also get one admin user and 1,000 active members.
- Growth plan: $199/month or $159/month with annual billing – Kajabi doesn’t charge additional transaction fees. There are limited numbers of members, products, and customer support. The basic tier only allows three products, three pipelines, and 10,000 contacts.
- Pro: $399/month or $319/month with annual billing – Gives you fifteen products, fifteen pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, 25,000 contacts, 10,000 active members, one website, ten admin users, Kajabi University, 0% transaction fees. You’ll also find features for webinars and events, ready-to-use templates, assessments, 24/7 chat support, remove Kajabi branding, affiliate program, and automations.
Mighty Networks Pricing:
- Community plan: $39/month or $33 when paid annually – It has native video / live streaming support and paid memberships. You can also integrate Zoom and Events.
- Business Plan: $199/month or $99 when paid annually – It gives you access to online courses, live cohort course creation, analytics, member data, Zapier API, and Workflows
- Mighty Pro Plan: You’ll get all the features offered on the business plan as well as your own app with listings in the Apple Store and Google Play store. Includes branded app notifications, account management, and strategy support.
Kajabi vs. Mighty Networks: A Comparison of Features and Tools
When looking for a platform to grow your online business, you will need to concentrate on features like sales and marketing, pricing, and what kind of membership options are available. Other important factors are reporting and analytics, site customization, and the level of customer support you will receive.
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, 14 days.|
|Pricing Range||Basic: $149/month or $119/month with annual billing
Growth:$199/month or $159/month with annual billing
Pro: $399/month or $319/month with annual billing
Community plan: $39/month or $33 when paid annually
Business Plan: $199/month or $99 when paid annually
Mighty Pro Plan – Price on request
|Best For||Fits all sizes and stages of businesses, with plans for each
Best for a focus on marketing and technical course content
|Fits all sizes and stages of businesses, with plans for each
Best for a focus on community and learner interaction
|User Interface Features
Track business leads
|Unlimited online members
Charge for online courses
|Track individual video views|
|Marketing Options||Create courses
|Sell online courses
Create online courses
Online course design
|Customer Support & Training
||24/7 support on the two highest tiers vial e-mail
|Help center for hosts
Help center for members
Sales & Marketing Features
Kajabi heavily emphasizes marketing and sales features and allows creators to get more eyes on their work.
Its main strength is in delivering paid content online courses. It offers excellent marketing strategies to sell online courses.
Mighty Networks is based on community and creating successful e-learning sites. Additionally, it allows you to host virtual events and live streams.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Kajabi is the winner here in terms of complex marketing workflows. Might Networks has put all of its eggs in the community interaction basket, offering simpler and less complicated marketing options.. Although Kajabi comes out on top, both will rely on integrations and companion services for advanced market in sales/marketing features and automation.
Memberships & Online Course Features
Both platforms offer memberships and other relevant features for online courses.
Which Platform Offers Better Membership and Course Features?
- Kajabi offers memberships and online course features on all plans. The Kajabi learning environment is also more customizable than Mighty Networks’. Kajabi is an all-in-one option that lets you host your website, take payments, and deliver courses – with additional marketing and e-mail marketing options.
Analytics & Reporting Features
Kajabi allows you to track submissions to your forms and landing pages. You can also view data on your most visited website pages. With Kajabi, you can also track your members’ progress and interaction with individual posts or materials.
Mighty Networks has an analytics dashboard where you can see data on activities in your Mighty Networks, members, and posts. However, the Analytics feature is only available on the Business and Mighty Pro plans.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics & Reporting Features?
- Kajabi offers better analytics and reporting, and you can access your data on all plans.
Customization & Page Building Features
Both platforms offer easy-to-edit templates. Kajabi provides preset sections containing specific blocks to streamline the page design process. Pages are the most versatile and customizable part of Kajabi. Mighty Networks doesn’t have many options to customize your page.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization & Page Building Features?
- Kajabi is the clear winner in this category because its customization functionality is simply superior.
Customer Support & Training
Mighty Networks offers a help center for learners and course providers with step-by-step guides with screenshots and helpful videos.
However, it doesn’t have a live chat feature. Kajabi offers 24/7 support but only on the two higher tiers.
Annual members gain access to separate one-on-one sessions with Kajabi team members. This interactivity allows members to ask questions live and get answers in real-time.
In addition, Kajabi offers a Kajabi University that has a starter guide and will help you with the initial setup.
Which Platform Offers Better Customer Support & Training?
- The contenders are broadly similar, but Kajabi is better because it offers online chat support and real-time questions and answers.
- Choose Kajabi if you want basic course websites and don’t need to massively change your offerings in the future. There are limited designs, so you need to work within the system limitations. You won’t be able to have a CRM setup. As your business grows, you may need to migrate it manually.
- Choose Mighty Networks if you want a platform that resembles a social network and is community-based. Online courses can’t be extensively customized, so you must conform to the design and layout options. Mighty Networks can be distracting for students, so they need to be very focused. You will need to use a third-party app such as Zapier to integrate with your current system. Only a strong contender if you are looking for more of a community experience rather than a traditional Learning Management System (LMS) experience for students.
Kajabi will often be the better choice for new knowledge commerce entrepreneurs so long as the core part of your offering is not an interactive community aspect.
If an individual learner experience is the core of your offering and you do not already have an established community of users, you will likely prefer Kajabi.
Mighty Networks doesn’t have the same complex marketing flows as Kajabi.
Instead, the power of the community aspect coupled with native mobile apps drives its results.
This community focus makes it an excellent investment if you already have an attentive audience and focus on membership sites or courses with an interactive community aspect.