When comparing sites such as LearnWorlds and Simplero for your online education business, you may wonder which one is best for you.
Both platforms give you the tools to create online courses, allowing you to build and sell memberships.
LearnWorlds’ all-in-one platform offers versatility, giving you the tools to interact and engage with your audience.
Simplero is all about simplicity, giving you a platform to build and grow your online courses all in one place.
LearnWorlds offers a comprehensive platform for designing, hosting, and selling your online courses. Features include stunning themes, interactive videos, SEO optimization, and an easy-to-construct website with hundreds of templates. Success can be a reality with the platform’s marketing funnels.
With three pricing plans to pick from, you can start as a newbie at $29 per month or sign up for the most popular plan at $299 monthly.
Simplero is an all-in-one platform that lets you build and grow your online courses simply and successfully. Tools allow you to create websites and landing pages with pre-designed templates. Other features include automations, e-mails, and password-protected membership sites.
You have a choice of three pricing plans from $29 per month to $149 monthly, depending on the number of contacts you have.
LearnWorlds vs. Simplero at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 30 days.||Yes, 14 days.|
|Pricing Range||Starter – $29/month
Pro Trainer – $99/month
Learning Center – $299/month
20% discount for annual subscriptions
|Build – $29/month
Launch – $99/month
Rule the World – $149/month
– Pricing depends on contacts
– 17% discount on annual subscriptions
|Best For||Professional trainers with a focus on compliance training and ongoing education
||Best suited for marketers and coaches who want a simple marketing software
|User Interface Features
||Mobile and tablet-friendly
|Accessible on all devices
|Online Courses||Website builder
Free, paid, private, drip-feed, or curated courses
Live classes and webinars
Worksheets & quizzes
Unlimited courses on higher tiers
|Upsells and downsells
|Marketing Options||E-mail marketing
Integrations with top marketing apps
Free customer trials
Both platforms have three pricing plans, with Simplero’s prices changing with the number of contacts on your list.
In addition, LearnWorlds offers a generous 30-trial period, and Simplero’s 14-day trial gives you access to most of the features on the platform.
LearnWorlds is best suited to the professional trainer. At the same time, Simplero works well for the entrepreneur who is creating and selling high-quality digital content.
Both platforms have a user-friendly interface, but only LearnWorlds incorporates Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) support.
Easy-to-use website builders are available on both platforms, with each site offering a range of templates and themes.
However, LearnWorlds does offer more customization when creating your online course material.
Standout features when comparing Learnworlds with Simplero include:
- Great monetization options are available on LearnWorlds
- Sufficient marketing tools on Simplero for increasing sales
- Live classes and webinars are an attractive feature with LearnWorlds
- Building and selling memberships available on both platforms
You Might Also Like:
LearnWorlds vs. Simplero: Pricing Comparison
Learnworlds charges a nominal fee of $5 per course sold on the Starter plan with no transaction fees charged on the other two plans. Simplero has no transaction fees, but the number of contacts impacts your monthly cost.
- Starter ($29 per month or $24 per month if paid annually) – includes pop-up builders,
custom domain, and coupons features, allows one user, unlimited active members, unlimited paid courses.
- Pro Trainer ($99 per month or $79 per month if paid annually) – includes unlimited landing pages, subscriptions, and custom certificates, allows five users, unlimited active members, unlimited courses.
- Learning Center ($299 per month or $249 per month if paid annually) – includes additional video features, unlimited SCORM, and course insight reports, allows 20 users, unlimited active members, unlimited courses.
LearnWorlds does offer packages for high volume and corporate purposes. Contact customer service for more details.
- Build (starting at $29 per month or $24 per month if paid annually). Includes 10GB storage, draft courses, draft products, allows one user, 1,000+ active members, draft courses. It only supports draft membership sites.
- Launch (starting at $99 per month or $83 per month if paid annually). Includes five products, one membership site, quizzes, allows one user, 1,000+ active members, unlimited courses.
- Rule the World (starting at $149 per month or $124 per month annually). Includes worksheets, unlimited membership sites, unlimited products, allows one user, 1,000+ active members, unlimited courses.
LearnWorlds Pro Trainer plan is the most cost-effective for more advanced features.
Still, Simplero’s Launch and Rule the World plans offer a good range of features for creating and selling online courses at attractive prices.
However, always keep in mind that these prices scale with the number of contacts.
You Might Also Like:
LearnWorlds vs. Simplero: A Comparison of Features and Tools
When comparing LearnWorlds with Simplero, our in-house experts researched the key features and tools of each platform.
In-depth information includes online course functionality, sales, marketing features, and student experience with each platform.
Our experts have also looked into analytics reporting, customization abilities, and customer support of LearnWorlds and Simplero.
We’ll better inform you about which platform features will work best for your online education business with this information.
You Might Also Like:
Both platforms have excellent features for creating and hosting your online courses.
However, LearnWorlds goes one step further by allowing you to add additional features to your interactive videos. These include auto-transcripts, subtitles, pointers, and buttons. The platform also lets you run live classes and webinars.
Simplero allows for video hosting while letting you sell access to the videos and other online course materials such as e-books.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Hosting Online Courses?
- LearnWorlds’ online course hosting solution is better because you can enhance interactive videos, run live classes, and host webinars.
Sales & Marketing Features
Simplero’s e-mail builder offers a great way to engage and convert your audience to buyers. The platform also lets you do order bumps, upsells and downsells, and run an affiliate program.
With LearnWorlds, you can do all of this, plus use coupons, promotions, and integrated marketing apps to improve your sales. Marketing funnels simply add more punch to your sales campaign.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- LearnWorlds’ sales and marketing solutions are better because they include a complete e-commerce platform with many marketing tools.
Student Experience Features
Both LearnWorlds and Simplero make accessibility easy for students using mobile and other devices to access your online courses.
However, the LearnWorlds platform allows for more interaction through videos, live classes, and webinars, enhancing students’ online learning experience.
Simplero gives students access to a range of content materials while encouraging engagement through forums, worksheets, blogs, and comments.
Which Platform Offers a Better Student Experience?
- LearnWorlds’ student experience features are better because your students can interact with various multimedia content on many levels.
LearnWorlds’ Reports Center gives you access to all the analytics you need to make data-driven decisions. As a result, you can stay well informed on how your students interact with your school, their progress, and what they love about your courses.
Simplero also offers excellent insight into student engagement with your content, participant video views, and e-mail campaign success.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics Features?
- LearnWorlds’ analytics feature is better because it offers advanced tools for improving online courses. However, Simplero platform analytics are equally sufficient for optimizing online course content.
LearnWorlds wins hands down for customization features. These include branded certificates, customizable templates, and a range of tools to craft your website design. Adaptive designs and widgets are also available for specific user segments or devices.
Simplero allows tech experts to get into the code and customize landing pages and websites as they wish. However, customization of landing pages is not as flexible, and the templates are pre-designed.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- LearnWorlds’ customization features are better because you have more freedom in customizing content and materials to align with your brand.
Simplero is serious about offering clients the best possible customer support.
This support comes in the forms of talking to a human, receiving a video response, and 24/7 global support.
LearnWorlds presents daily webinars sharing new techniques and strategies, free resources, and an academy for learning new skills. Depending on the plan you’re on, you get either e-mail support or 24/7 premium support.
Which Platform Offers Better Customer Support?
- Simplero’s customer support feature is better because the team takes full responsibility in supporting customers 24/7 with either real-human contact or video responses.
- Choose LearnWorlds if: You’re a professional trainer who wants to set up an online school to sell your online courses for ongoing educational purposes and compliance training.
- Choose Simplero if: You’re a passionate online educational entrepreneur who wants to create and sell unique online content while sharing your knowledge and skills.
Deciding which is the better platform between LearnWorlds and Simplero depends on knowing what features you need.
For example, both LearnWorlds and Simplero allow you to create and sell online courses and membership sites.
LearnWorlds offers more advanced tools and features for a more professional online school format. However, Simplero works well for entrepreneurs who want to grow their online education business while making a difference to their audience.
Each platform offers a range of marketing tools, customizable features, and monetization options to improve the revenue of your digital educational business. Both are all-in-one platforms, but LearnWorlds rates higher for more versatility.
If you want a neat and supportive online course platform for your educational business, Simplero will comfortably meet your creative and marketing needs.
But, ultimately, the audience you want to reach will decide whether you pick LearnWorlds or Simplero as your online course and membership platform.
You Might Also Like: